2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
i cant play it because each time i tried to start the game this following message popup
the game crashed
the crash report folder name "2018-05-02_134812" next to game executable .....

what should i do ?
I just restarted my pc then tried again & it worked, that might not work but worth a go :)

Reactions: Don-Daddy

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
I love the models of this game they are both sexy and funny looking.
Too bad his next game is not a sequel, i really liked the mom and the sister.

Reactions: theluc

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Giantboss, me too i really like the Mom and Sis models, actually its the only reason i played the game and i doubt i will finish it as i already got all the scenes for those two characters

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Giantboss, me too i really like the Mom and Sis models, actually its the only reason i played the game and i doubt i will finish it as i already got all the scenes for those two characters
In the end of the "grand quest" (the final quest of the game) there's a few more scenes for both mom and sis (and the rest of the girls too)

Reactions: theluc

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've finished the game, there is a bunch of missed oportunities like the threesome between MC, sandra and celine we've been hyped since forever in the game and never got it, but it closed up satisfactorily

Now I hope he fixes those annoying problems with the game in harem island like that stupid one save file, or at least give us the ability to replay every scene

sodier

Apr 26, 2017
Huh, I tried two runs, and the first one just sort of stuck as the plot with the sister just got stuck at lv.4. The second run triggered the treesome scene with mom & sis but, the point in the grand quest where I was supposed to talk to river after Cela scene is stuck since river never shows up anywhere.

Edit: nvm, finally found her in her room.

Btw, Marcella(?) is never in her room and always has that "join us in the villa" dialogue option, even after she has her room in the villa
how to pass sister lv 4?

Apr 21, 2018
how to pass sister lv 4?
Well for the second run, I just put off mom's storyline and get the sis's desire as high as possible, then scenes will just happen at night in the MC's bedroom. For some reason I can't get the lv.5 scene to trigger after I have completed lv.6 with mom.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
liked it. good graphics

the only negative is the saving ... it doesnt give oportunity to not override previos save and maybe that u cant repeat most of the scenes. i also missed the threesome with sis and her girlfriend (if u dont know at the begin how to triggger it u might miss it, rather unique conditions ) but rest wasnt that difficult to get.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
huh ? completed ?

dahell is this joke ?????

they are no way this is completed... wtf dev.. they are soo much to add..

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes