2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
does anyone know how the CG files work? I dl'd the file but its just 100s of .png files with no way knowing where to paste them in.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
does anyone know how the CG files work? I dl'd the file but its just 100s of .png files with no way knowing where to paste them in.
They're already in the game.
What you downloaded, was taken from the game. It's for those who just want to fap to pictures.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
** HQ CG RIP **
Important: no new content since 1.0 beta

(852MB, JPEG 80% for opaque images + PNG lossless)
(549MB, JPEG 80% for opaque images + WebP near-lossless)

PNG lossless vs WebP near-lossless:
View attachment 98833
they look exactly the same to me. is there an actual difference?

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Welp...the game wont even start for me anymore....even tho i played it 4-6 months ago.
Never changed the op sytem or whatnot.

any ideas why that is?

Edit: The game started after 2 minutes....this isnt right tho, any help or info as to why this happens :D

Last edited:

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Any way to edit the save for this game?
With my current save, I have completed the night event 4 and the Reward event but the mobile shows that Mom's level is still at 4 which means I cant progress or trigger the next event.

I dont want to play everything all over again, So, any kind of help is appreciated.

Aizio

Dec 28, 2017
Awesome game
I entered the cheats but when i came back the next day to play more, the daily income had returned to 70$ although it was like 250$ and when i enter the codes again it says they are used once.
And is there an option to create multiple save files? Like most of games like this. It seems there is only one main save file so we cant save before favorite scenes and replay them later. The only option is overwriting.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I can't get isabella to progress to 5. I've got everyone else at 6, except for Aiko, who's at 5.
I should also state i did all the money cheat so its easy to add +15 to all the residents. I'm also missing night with mom 1, 3, 5 and 6. Cant seem to get them to trigger.
I'm 98% sure i've done all the peeping scenes.

Reactions: rrxm

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I can't get isabella to progress to 5. I've got everyone else at 6, except for Aiko, who's at 5.
I should also state i did all the money cheat so its easy to add +15 to all the residents. I'm also missing night with mom 1, 3, 5 and 6. Cant seem to get them to trigger.
I'm 98% sure i've done all the peeping scenes.
Screw it, i'm restarting.
Not restarting again. Just deleting.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
coonfus about sabella special code and patreon codes ?
is this codes?

touchme42
Iloveeroniverse
fg4d6s4f

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
MY game doesnt load
Mine either :( this final version screwed up something.. it was working on previous versions but now it just loads eternally after i run the .exe file
I never reach the main menu... even if i lower the graphic setting to baseline from the original window :/

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes