2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1681317049267.png

Overview:
You are a young man who just moved with your aunt and cousin for the school year,
and discovered new powers that allows you to mind control the people around you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-04-12
Developer: TheDonutKing
Censored: No
Version: Prototype
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

zM7nGJ.png MPu82+.png zdcTTe.png mn8+hp.png 2CM4I+.png KsA5wV.png hYpxPs.png D5tS_O.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HaremTown-Prototype
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
In the Console Panel are 2 variables with a pretty similar name. the one called "JuliaLove" is permanently stuck at 10, while the other variable is called "juliaLove" and keeps going up with each interaction, but serves no purpose.

If you actually want to trigger a scene with your aunt, you should manually change the first variable, which is "JuliaLove" to 35 and go to her bedroom at noon or late afternoon.

Last edited:

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Basically unplayable right now, tech alpha at best. You get stuck if you go to the brothel without enough money. Julie's love is stuck. Only one, repetitive interaction possible per day with the one character that has content. Give it a few versions.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently my interactions with vegas couldn't improve past 60, so I changed it to 75 and managed to get a new scene.

It would have been nice if it would have been playable without cheating to circumvent this's game's coding.

Reactions: krkarr

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Basically unplayable right now, tech alpha at best. You get stuck if you go to the brothel without enough money. Julie's love is stuck. Only one, repetitive interaction possible per day with the one character that has content. Give it a few versions.
As for the brothel, even if you have the money and then you have sex with both girls or only with one there is no button to get out of the brothel and return to the city.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Apparently my interactions with vegas couldn't improve past 60, so I changed it to 75 and managed to get a new scene.

It would have been nice if it would have been playable without cheating to circumvent this's game's coding.
bro I couldn't get it past 10 the aunt bugged out my 2nd run and wouldn't progress at all.......1st run she stopped at 15.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote