3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

User12764

Oct 17, 2019
Best of luck. Corruption is one of my favorite tags, but it is rarely a female MC. Could be quite interesting...

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This game is so half assed. threadbare plot and dialog, and the visuals are really completely off looking.
> discover you have powers
> test them on coworker
> "I am your slave now" "oh cool my power is mind control! lets go home slave!"
> click on slave and select sex.
> for some reason to take slave up for a walk. random woman comes up, mind control her into thinking it is normal. She "pees" on the slave
> actually she just takes a ridiculous pose and a Stalagmite with the texture of toxic waste magically appears hovering between her pussy and the slave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game itself is EXTREMELY empty. dozens of locations but only 2 characters exist in the game other than the MC.
The 2nd character I encountered had 1 sex scene too... which revealed that the MC is a shemale. so game is mislabeled as female protagonist

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The game itself is EXTREMELY empty. dozens of locations but only 2 characters exist in the game other than the MC.
There's a third character who you can meet in an alley after recruiting the second one. She has a random chance of appearing there, though. That encounter leads into a series of events in other areas that eventually lets you fight her in a bare-bones combat system and recruit her.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There's a third character who you can meet in an alley after recruiting the second one. She has a random chance of appearing there, though. That encounter leads into a series of events in other areas that eventually lets you fight her in a bare-bones combat system and recruit her.
thanks for corrections. updated my review.

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
This game is so half assed. threadbare plot and dialog, and the visuals are really completely off looking.
> discover you have powers
> test them on coworker
> "I am your slave now" "oh cool my power is mind control! lets go home slave!"
> click on slave and select sex.
> for some reason to take slave up for a walk. random woman comes up, mind control her into thinking it is normal. She "pees" on the slave
> actually she just takes a ridiculous pose and a Stalagmite with the texture of toxic waste magically appears hovering between her pussy and the slave.

The 2nd character I encountered had 1 sex scene tooog... which revealed that the MC is a shemale. so game is mislabeled as female protagonist
Hey there! I'm the dev. Thanks for the review and I totally get it. The game is still in the very early stages of course, but I totally get your disappointment. I'm still a little new to the art part, and am trying to either hire an artist, or just learn Honey Select more. I also completely understand certain fetishes not being everyone's thing. This game was created to appeal to my taste, which is a bit unorthodox. As for the emptiness, the game is on it's second version ever, and I wanted to add a large map to work with since that's how my brain works mentally.
Also I apologize for the female protag mislabel, totally my fault. The MC is a trans girl, so I thought it fit.
I'll be adding more and more heroes, girls, and other stuff with more updates. If it's not your thing I 100% get it, but feel free to check back later on. The next updates are going to include a couple new heroes, and over time more and more features will be added! Anyway, I appreciate you checking it out and leaving a review, even if it wasn't your favorite.

• Haha
Reactions: homor

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hey there! I'm the dev. Thanks for the review and I totally get it. The game is still in the very early stages of course, but I totally get your disappointment. I'm still a little new to the art part, and am trying to either hire an artist, or just learn Honey Select more. I also completely understand certain fetishes not being everyone's thing. This game was created to appeal to my taste, which is a bit unorthodox. As for the emptiness, the game is on it's second version ever, and I wanted to add a large map to work with since that's how my brain works mentally.
Also I apologize for the female protag mislabel, totally my fault. The MC is a trans girl, so I thought it fit.
I'll be adding more and more heroes, girls, and other stuff with more updates. If it's not your thing I 100% get it, but feel free to check back later on. The next updates are going to include a couple new heroes, and over time more and more features will be added! Anyway, I appreciate you checking it out and leaving a review, even if it wasn't your favorite.
Don't worry too much about it, it's always cool to have new people making games. I also got disapointed when I realized the MC had a dick, but I guess other people will like it better this way. What matter is you trying to make something you're kinda proud of.
I think you should focus on the story/dialog etc though, I literaly don't understand what happened in my run.
Anyway I'm sure you'll improve, the first release are always hard because you have lots of "one time stuff" like UI, area etc that you have to do so you have less time for story/art.
Good luck!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll be adding more and more heroes, girls, and other stuff with more updates. If it's not your thing I 100% get it, but feel free to check back later on.
In my case, unless you make a path where the MC is a woman (not a trans woman) or a man (not a trans man) there is no chance that I would be interested.

In any case, good luck with the game.

Dec 12, 2021
Considering it's just a 0.002 version at the moment I'll probably hold off on downloading this until there is more content.
That being said I hope there is/will eventually be a toggle for Urination content- It is not something I particularly enjoy...

I can handle like, 1 scene existing in a game, but any more than that and I need to have a toggle for the content since the last time I played something with Urination was a Miel game- And those games have the MC pissing so much that they have to have a bladder problem.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I really like the premise, but it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to realize that this is just an unfinished page with errors of a story, it needs to improve in several aspects so good luck and hope it goes well for you.

PlayerEnjoyer

Oct 16, 2022
I played the game at v.004 (ngl these version numbers are weird), looks good so far and has potential.
There is plenty of room for improvement in dialog and story, it's a fairly good start and hopefully your interest doesn't fizzle out like a flame.
Writing stuff is a skill that takes time, practice, and criticism to improve. Everyone has to start somewhere so don't feel bad about it.

It is nice to see another futa/trans mc game with mind control content, to me they feel kinda rare to see.
I hope you're able to throw together the game you envision and good luck.

May 11, 2023
I get an error when I enter the harem room
Edit: doesn't seem to pop up if you assign one of the girls to the room but if no one is there then it shows this error for some reason?
edit2: also how do you change outfit for kris and crimson viper? I can change the other 2 but I can;t with them. Also when you change clothes for the one of the girls, the harem outfit shows up 3 times. Sorry if I sounded negative but I like the design of the girls and can't wait to see how development goes.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremOfHeroes-1.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes