EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HOFTITLE.png

Overview:
The God of Sexalina has brought you into their world to break a terrible curse set by a malevolent being called The Confined. This curse stops the natural ability for the population to change their sex at will, and only you can help restore the world back to its natural state!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-09-27
Developer: BondinaVampina - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Ingame.png Ingame2.png PIPER_FV_DEFEAT.png 69_QFV_MCMP.png

Last edited:

BondinaVampina

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2022
Oh wow, I didn't expect this to go up so soon!
Any feedback is appreciated, positive or negative- I really want to improve and make this a good game :)
Suggestions for further content is also appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shilou

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Tried the game just to see how it goes and it's kinda a miss this tiny demo. Let's start with general feedback:

-First of all I have to recommend you that you try similar games related to the gameplay, succubus senki while the concept isn't the same it feels much better related to events in the camp, conversations and any other interaction, even more the "I wanna talk with someone but after 1 topic I need to go back to talk again to talk about a different one" is annoying.

-The combat needs more balance, the initial fight should nerf a bit the enemies or buff the allies.

-The story didn't feel exciting to be fair, it gives us an objective but that's about it.

Related to bugs:

-At the start I'm being asked two times about feminine characters with penis, while I feel that at least one of the two should be feminine characters with vagina.

-Trying to have sex with characters is literally broken, there is some heavy issue there

-We have two shops offering the same items

Specific feedback:

-The game seems to be going a bit too far with "customize companions", which is weird and is gonna make it quite hard for you to manage in the long run, it would have been better to limit the companions to 1 form at the start and as you advance the story they may change, why? because it can consume a lot of your time making scenes for the 4 possible combinations.

-On another point I would like to ask if the game is gonna be like fire emblem romances, a.k.a being able to ship together your companions, or if on the other hand they are all just your MC harem.

-Art is kinda weird, I feel that it needs some heavy improvements on this aspect.

BondinaVampina

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2022
Tried the game just to see how it goes and it's kinda a miss this tiny demo. Let's start with general feedback:

-First of all I have to recommend you that you try similar games related to the gameplay, succubus senki while the concept isn't the same it feels much better related to events in the camp, conversations and any other interaction, even more the "I wanna talk with someone but after 1 topic I need to go back to talk again to talk about a different one" is annoying.

-The combat needs more balance, the initial fight should nerf a bit the enemies or buff the allies.

-The story didn't feel exciting to be fair, it gives us an objective but that's about it.

Related to bugs:

-At the start I'm being asked two times about feminine characters with penis, while I feel that at least one of the two should be feminine characters with vagina.

-Trying to have sex with characters is literally broken, there is some heavy issue there

-We have two shops offering the same items

Specific feedback:

-The game seems to be going a bit too far with "customize companions", which is weird and is gonna make it quite hard for you to manage in the long run, it would have been better to limit the companions to 1 form at the start and as you advance the story they may change, why? because it can consume a lot of your time making scenes for the 4 possible combinations.

-On another point I would like to ask if the game is gonna be like fire emblem romances, a.k.a being able to ship together your companions, or if on the other hand they are all just your MC harem.

-Art is kinda weird, I feel that it needs some heavy improvements on this aspect.
Oh this is exactly what I've been looking for :)

1. I'm using SRPG Studio so conversations tend to end after one topic; I'll see if I can find a way to make it so you can ask multiple things at once. I'll also see if I can find the time to test out that game as it could give me inspiration
  2. I was unsure about the balance when I finished the demo, I'll make sure to edit it for the next update
  3. Since this is my first game I wanted the keep the story fairly simple for now; I'd like to add personal quests and the like to spice things up
  4. Whoops, looks like I made a mistake there! I'll get that fixed for the next update too
  5. What issue(s) are you having with the sex scenes? At the moment, I know that you need to right click/back out of the conversation to access the scene due to the way SRPG Studio manages the events, I'd like to find a better way to show these scenes but haven't had luck so far
  6. There shouldn't be two shops, there should only be one; It looks like I made an error with a switch I'll need to fix for the next update
  7. The main point of this game is to be able to customize the sex of both yourself and your companions; its pretty much the main gimmick, so its not something I can drop- However, I have been having thoughts about making it so you choose from male and female only due to workload reasons
  8. While I'd like to have characters interact, all pairings/scenes will involve the mc in some way
  9. Yeaaah, I knew while making this my art isn't the best and will be hit or miss with people, but the only thing I can really do is keep on practicing :)

Thank you for your feedback! Super appreciated! :D

BondinaVampina

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2022
How much gay content can I expect and can we play as strictly gay, so without having to see straight stuff and boobs all over the place?
You select the sexual content you'd like to see at the start and are able to change it within the options at the base. Although there are feminine enemies, you can disable their 'defeat cg's'
As for how much content there will be, due to the way I'm working on the game, it will have the same amount as non-gay content :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
As for how much content there will be, due to the way I'm working on the game, it will have the same amount as non-gay content :)
You mean it's equally spread thru all spectrum? That's kinda rare.
Are they acknowledging the differences? Or just a universal thing depending on players' perception (like Mx. instead of Mr./Ms.)?
Anyway, good luck on the development (y)

Reactions: BondinaVampina

BondinaVampina

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2022
what made you choose srpg over rpgmaker, as from what what little i know rpgmaker is the better game maker
I wanted to make a tactical rpg specifically, which SRPG is best for in my opinion
I do like rpgmaker as well though, once I'm done with this project and need to think of new ideas, it might come into use

BondinaVampina

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2022
Small update that fixes a couple of bugs and makes some changes
The next big update is currently in planning!
Hint: Spiders!