Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
I played this game before, and i know i was getting through the graveyard maze just fine, but i can't seem to find the way to the end. I find the garden sheers, but no way leads to the thing i need to cut as far as i can see.
Anyone an idea?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
full save (well, according to the walkthrough, I think I missed a few side quest, but I unlocked the whole gallery)

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Pretty sure this is unintentional right? Cuz this doesn't have a loli tag
Lol yeah, I can confirm she is in fact not a one year old :LOL:. That should only occur when using old saves but I'll look into fixing it.

rhytoom

Feb 29, 2020
Are there hints on how to unlock some scenes? I did all the main and side quest but I still have two locked acenes

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Are there hints on how to unlock some scenes? I did all the main and side quest but I still have two locked acenes
Talk to Sasha or the other girls in the castle to see if you can progress their personal stories.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There seems to be a number of people confused about the tentacle preview image. I guess its not clear for the screenshots but she's not a member of your party its just a random person you come across, you're not getting cucked. When I have some more art i'll probably swap out that preview picture for a different scene
Ok, it's a non-NTR scene that I don't want to see, and in fact I'd rather avoid happening. Is it possible?

TylerRogsby

Dec 30, 2023
I just picked up from the previous version but I'm stuck in Bit Nippy, the map mentions being to the right of Haleden, but there's only the bus cave, am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
In fact, Rome in Italian is Roma (and also in Spanish).
Yeah, someone left me a one star review here because they found that offensive :LOL: .

I just picked up from the previous version but I'm stuck in Bit Nippy, the map mentions being to the right of Haleden, but there's only the bus cave, am I missing something?
You've got to the right through the great forest to get there

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, someone left me a one star review here because they found that offensive :LOL: .
It's possible he's Italian.

The truth is that taking into account that the name in its original language is Roma and not Rome, we can conclude that they have reached their destination, only in another dimension (because the two towns have the same name: Roma).

On the other hand, the game is good, although I like RPGs more where you level up by killing enemies and completing quests.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Jong Games

I have reached the fight against the final monster cultist. And the truth is that I don't think I'll go any further, either there's an easier way to kill him, or I've already finished the game.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes