asrind0r

Aug 6, 2018
Is this google translate? - Yes.

It is because the game is not translated by other languages, it is more difficult to pass. You can skip two thirds of the text except for events — everything is repeated there with an accuracy of 1 letter.
Even in events, including the first meeting with your favorite character, you can safely skip.
Most importantly their daily routine and few other details.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, I got a question here:
It was said that Slaves (though I continue to think they are more pets, with how the scenario is set up) need to be under supervision, so how can Jin just come over, assuming she doesn't live across the road?
Is there someone bringing her, or did I misunderstand the situation?

asrind0r

Aug 6, 2018
A slave, if he enjoys the confidence of the Ozzai or simply does not escape from him, he can go where he wants - until he is locked up or tied.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Exactly, this actually never happened... ...everything that includes Violet is a "parallel dimension" or something like that (which you most likely already know, though?)... ;)
Yep. That is why I made the joke at the end (my last two sentences).

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@ivanov95 Aside the fact that this has been answered / given clues for roughly 238791234698728234923987 times already and searching this thread would've been appropriate: putting "what can be found at the beginning of eternity" into google and clicking on the first result would've shown you the entire riddle including the answer... ...just sayin'...

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
@ivanov95 Aside the fact that this has been answered / given clues for roughly 238791234698728234923987 times already and searching this thread would've been appropriate: putting "what can be found at the beginning of eternity" into google and clicking on the first result would've shown you the entire riddle including the answer... ...just sayin'...
Are you telling me that Kate is Google?!
Top 10 anime plot twists.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
At least the answer wasn't two posts above the question. I can't tell you how many times I've seen that happen. :cry:

Sep 4, 2017
Anybody wondering what would happen if the MC would go to take a shower while all the hotel girls would be spying on him, together (for example by installing a hidden camera connected to Kali's pc in the shower, so they all could be sitting in Kali's room, watching him showering and having discussion about his body)? Just me? OK.

Actually, I have theory about what would happen. It can be summarised in a short news article.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Anybody wondering what would happen if the MC would go to take a shower while all the hotel girls would be spying on him, together (for example by installing a hidden camera connected to Kali's pc in the shower, so they all could be sitting in Kali's room, watching him showering and having discussion about his body)? Just me? OK.

Actually, I have theory about what would happen. It can be summarised in a short news article.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not going to happen, Ashley would slice'n'dice the other girls before it came to that... :p

Reactions: passerbyR34

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
That is definetly material for a scene with the vr gear you can buy from your computer

Sep 4, 2017
Not going to happen, Ashley would slice'n'dice the other girls before it came to that... :p
Yeah, that is true.

That is definetly material for a scene with the vr gear you can buy from your computer
Yeah, it would be interesting. But right now, I don't have money to support Runey on patreon, so it isn't going to become scene in Dreamscape, unless somebody who is already Runey's patron will suggest it to Runey.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@Runey - Very small bug. If you enter the shower during a morning that Autumn showers and then leave and enter the laundry room, Autumn is there also (starting her story event in the laundry room). You may want to add a condition to that event so that it can't occur on Autumn's shower day. That way she won't be in two places at the same time. It's not that big of a deal but may be worth fixing, it's up to you. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes