ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh well..i'm broken..LOL..thats ok..i have android-lust anyways..its legal in this fantasy world to marry an android right?..HAHAAA
i named her Persephone btw..cause i'm classy AF !!

Reactions: phreakinowski

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Just wanted to say, THIS was an update. Definitely worth the wait and DEFINITELY can't wait for the next one already. I just wish I could financially support you because of how quality of an update this is.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What do you mean by that?
If you load a save from v0.2, you'll likely be on day 60+. Meaning you'll get access to all of the events right away, you'd be able to do them back to back.

The events are paced in such a way for a new player to get content evenly paced. The game is meant to be played from the start, so it may feel better that way. But nothing game breaking will happen, you just may lose a little bit of immersion if you load a save.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If you load a save from v0.2, you'll likely be on day 60+. Meaning you'll get access to all of the events right away, you'd be able to do them back to back.

The events are paced in such a way for a new player to get content evenly paced. The game is meant to be played from the start, so it may feel better that way. But nothing game breaking will happen, you just may lose a little bit of immersion if you load a save.
Thank you for explaining.
Random, but would it be possible to add a way to find out how close you are to a certain trait? Like Paizuri Star, Cum Slut, etc. I always have to use a save editor to figure it out.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thank you for explaining.
Random, but would it be possible to add a way to find out how close you are to a certain trait? Like Paizuri Star, Cum Slut, etc. I always have to use a save editor to figure it out.
I've been thinking of ways to do that, like a progress bar, or simple stating x/13.

v0.4 will focus on quality of life stuff and smaller random things that will breathe more life in to the game. Such as the girls being in random positions in their room, walking around the hotel, perhaps more events based on their stats. I'm all ears as always, so any QoL features anyone would like added I would love to hear.

@Runey Bless you and your 3 a.m boredom, i haven't had a laugh like that in while. Also i just used rollback instead of looking at screen (cuz me dumb) cheat nonetheless.
Thank you! I'm glad you found the easter egg and enjoyed it!

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Wow, weird. So, you do have Felicity's gift. You should be able to give her the gift, but you shouldn't have been able to pick it up.
Talk to Lin in her room, you have the option to ask her to stop being your alarm. @Runey, just confirming that stopping Lin being an alarm does allow the mailman to trigger.

And what a great update! Now, back to exploring it! The mailman just arrived with new outfits!

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes