• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
i assume its the number in the heart
lin =300
spark , kali, ashley, maria,autumn are 100
emma and felicity are at 19
violet is 5

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i assume its the number in the heart
lin =300
spark , kali, ashley, maria,autumn are 100
emma and felicity are at 19
violet is 5
You definitely cheated friendship, haha. Or downloaded a cheated version of the game. No friendship goes above 28, and you have it in the 100s and even 300s.

edit: to fix this problem, you'll likely have to restart the game.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
idk ...how do i fix this or do i have to start all over?...i had a mod installed at one time but it was nothing but problems so i deleted it

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
anyone know why my saves are all gone? i just delete the v.05 and download the v.06 and all of my saves are gone. any help?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
idk ...how do i fix this or do i have to start all over?...i had a mod installed at one time but it was nothing but problems so i deleted it
use the maxall code

anyone know why my saves are all gone? i just delete the v.05 and download the v.06 and all of my saves are gone. any help?
Looks like you downloaded the leaked version. Only download version I officially post.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i downloaded from uploadhaven in this page, is that wrong?
Yes, the only official links are on Patreon. And 90% of the time, the official links are here as well. But you're downloading a leaked unreleased version of the game as well, so expect bugs. I linked to an official download a couple pages ago :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i downloaded from uploadhaven in this page, is that wrong?
Use one of the links posted in the quotes below
v0.6 Beta 3 Patch notes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.6 Beta 3 (The not buggy one)

PC >

MAC >

ANDROID (PHONE) >

ANDROID (TABLET) >
Here are some links for those who wanted MEGA etc instead of Google

Harem Hotel v0.6 Beta 3 (The not buggy one)

PC -
MAC -
Android Phone -
Android Tablet -

I've only got the PC version so if that's the one you want here you go if not maybe someone else can post it for you.

Harem Hotel v0.5.3
PC -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Also, does anyone know of a good photo viewer for these webp files? My PC updated and now Windows Photo Viewer makes all webp files really dark when opened. Only that type and only after the update. :unsure:
I like it works well for me

Reactions: Sieg Linde

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
While not something I'd be interested in, the option to pimp the girls out for cash wouldn't be that objectionable as long as you aren't forced into it. It would be different if the game tells you "you decide to do that", of course.

Also, (unrelated), It's kind of weird that Lin changes into her Wednesday outfit for handjobs. If @Runey is still looking for old scenes to update with shiny new animations, that would be a good one to look at.
Even though I HATE NTR, and not all that interested in pimping out the girls, maybe something like have the girls stream like/with the MC and Maria? seems like that would cover both bases of the girls are still only with the MC but you can still make money with them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Even though I HATE NTR, and not all that interested in pimping out the girls, maybe something like have the girls stream like/with the MC and Maria? seems like that would cover both bases of the girls are still only with the MC but you can still make money with them.
Maria has quit streaming, but I do plan on going back through the game and adding events inbetween already made events

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018

Also, does anyone know of a good photo viewer for these webp files? My PC updated and now Windows Photo Viewer makes all webp files really dark when opened. Only that type and only after the update. :unsure:
Yes, the only official links are on Patreon. And 90% of the time, the official links are here as well. But you're downloading a leaked unreleased version of the game as well, so expect bugs. I linked to an official download a couple pages ago :)
thankyou so much to the both of you!

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Just install this codex package and you can play them in your web browser (if using MS Windows).

View attachment WebpCodecSetup.rar

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think that even if optional it wouldn't fit the tone of the game. It's more about your personal relationship with them than about this kind of stuff.
The player only owns two slaves / maids, Lin and Android (main characters anyway, Jin is a side character). Lin loves the fact that the MC treats her well and doesn't abuse her. The other girls aren't slaves so you couldn't pimp them out anyway. Giving the player this option would turn him into a douchebag and most of the girls would run away. This would ruin the heart and soul of the game in my opinion.
Maybe "pimping them out" isn't the right phrase, I'm not suggesting the MC should force them to do anything. If it were to happen, I'd expect it to be something like the girls thinking of a new way to bring money into the family, and asking the MC if he would be OK with that. It would be further than they've gone up to this point, but it's not like they haven't started in that direction - several girls strip on camera, Maria streams, Kali masturbated for "creepy dude" in person, etc... You can't try to pretend that corruption isn't a central theme of the game, after all.

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
@Runey

Goddamn, Ashley childhood story is fucking sad af. Could you arrange to reconnect Ms Ren with Ashley back, just like with Lin and her sister? How about the remaining 2 childhood classmates; Juliet and Kate? Will they make their appearances, too?

And I couldn't wait for the new elves storylines. Next update gonna be awesome.

Reactions: Runey

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
v0.6 Beta 3 Patch notes
v0.6 Beta 3 (The not buggy one)

PC >
MAC >
ANDROID (PHONE) >
ANDROID (TABLET) >
@Runey I found a bug in android version, after you choice the gallery in menu, only right button work when you click anywhere. and you can' turn back. can you fix it? thanks very much!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey

Goddamn, Ashley childhood story is fucking sad af. Could you arrange to reconnect Ms Ren with Ashley back, just like with Lin and her sister? How about the remaining 2 childhood classmates; Juliet and Kate? Will they make their appearances, too?

And I couldn't wait for the new elves storylines. Next update gonna be awesome.
Yes! Visit Ashley in her school!

@Runey I found a bug in android version, after you choice the gallery in menu, only right button work when you click anywhere. and you can' turn back. can you fix it? thanks very much!
I don't believe I can. The Gallery seems very bugged on Android, and I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about it.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes