Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
The filesize is different on the filehosts in the op. In mega and uploadhaven its 2.97 GB and the others its over 3 GB. What's up with that? Some hosts put a dropper in? Not the same versions?
mega i got from here missing all the renply files tring a drifrent host now

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: I sooo love you Game, my Dear Dev :love:
But, pls, 3GB it realy sooo moch... :cautious:
When you totaly finish 0.6 pls give us crunched version :cry:

Reactions: Runey

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
v3 contains a few more events, but all beta's are incomplete and buggy. I would STRONGLY recommend waiting for an official release before playing if you actually care about the quality of the game.
Thank's well i already played Version 2 since my buddy sended it to me yesterday, pretty cool though, maybe after the official release i will take the time and write an actual review for it.

One of the better Honey Select/ Illusion graphic games i played, well im guessing it is illusion Graphics not 100% sure but Kali looks a lot like a Katy Perry Model i have!;)

But good work, thank's Runey!

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The filesize is different on the filehosts in the op. In mega and uploadhaven its 2.97 GB and the others its over 3 GB. What's up with that? Some hosts put a dropper in? Not the same versions?
This is why Runey discourages to upload Betas here. Better wait for the official next version with a most likely working mega link.
Just my opinion though

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
And that's why it's better to wait for the complete 0.6 instead of trying the beta builds.
Any idea when non beta release will be out?
Look at Runey's signature, there's a link to Patreon and there he has the completion percentage of the update. It's estimated for mid February.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I started a new game to see the stories again, and I spotted a number of bugs:
  • Several girls "have fun" menus become available before there is anything you can actually do with them.
    Ash at level 6, Kali at level 8, Maria right from level 1.
  • Maria joins the hotel immediately after Ash's virginity scene. It should probably be at least one day later.
  • When you input the "truestory" code, the text talks about what will happen in version 0.3. (hard to believe they joined so early; I remember when I first played, they were just side characters in Ash's story, but the game sure didn't feel like it was only a 0.2 release)
Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned before but in events where a girl asks you who's your favourite, or something similar to that, it would be nice to be able to say you don't have a favourite; you love all of them.

Reactions: Construct and Runey
Sep 4, 2017
You mean in MY room? Yeah, you're right xD
and problably with the other thing too :/
Pretty sure it's my room, but whatever. :LOL:
You mean that room where everybody who ever played this game is being cramped? I don't want to complain, but it's really small room, and there is a lot of people, so nobody can't move without touching or hitting other people. But there are still new people coming in. We need to get a bigger room. Also, why did Runey locked us in this room? And why there is a sign "Runey's Pantry, do not enter if you don't look like a delicious snack!" on the other side of the door?

Reactions: aolli
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes