Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Does anybody have version 1? Was going to try the update but my save is gone and if I have to restart, it's a wrap for me and this game.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Finished everything I believe. A few questions/feedback

1. Can you get Lin to agree to vaginal in this version? There's the option but at 18 F and 25 Obedience she won't do that.*
2. Inb4 our android maid has no mouth/jaw (also please don't do that)
3. Although I haven't seen so far anything "damaging" that isn't optional in terms of "fetishes" for progression, I'll say it as a friendly reminder to keep that in mind while developing
4. I do hope when pregnancy is introduced that a certain character *cough* Maria *cough will eventually get over/not be mad about being cummed in
5. Speaking of Maria, will our choices/preferences that we made during our "date" make a difference later on or is that just a little questionnaire?
6. I hope that the tease of the sister means she isn't too far away from being released.

Otherwise keep doing what you are doing

* I did use skiptoend1 if that makes any difference

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Wow, this is quite a wonderful game. The characters are all well-written and makes me care about all of them.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Heya!
First time trying this and i was wondering, do we have any of the codes that you can put in at the start of the game?

Also, where can we input the games after starting it?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does anybody have version 1? Was going to try the update but my save is gone and if I have to restart, it's a wrap for me and this game.
Here's the link to v0.1 >

Finished everything I believe. A few questions/feedback

1. Can you get Lin to agree to vaginal in this version? There's the option but at 18 F and 25 Obedience she won't do that.*
2. Inb4 our android maid has no mouth/jaw (also please don't do that)
3. Although I haven't seen so far anything "damaging" that isn't optional in terms of "fetishes" for progression, I'll say it as a friendly reminder to keep that in mind while developing
4. I do hope when pregnancy is introduced that a certain character *cough* Maria *cough will eventually get over/not be mad about being cummed in
5. Speaking of Maria, will our choices/preferences that we made during our "date" make a difference later on or is that just a little questionnaire?
6. I hope that the tease of the sister means she isn't too far away from being released.

Otherwise keep doing what you are doing

* I did use skiptoend1 if that makes any difference
You can do vaginal with Lin, you could in v0.1 actually. You have to ask her in her room when you have the rope outfit. I think the code may be messing up that option though.

In v0.3 traits will start affecting how the characters act and what they say. Maria will eventually not mind being cummed in.

I'll keep quiet about the Androids mouth, and Marias date.

Wow, this is quite a wonderful game. The characters are all well-written and makes me care about all of them.
Thank you! I tried hard to get the characters personalities right and make it so you feel attached to them.

Heya!
First time trying this and i was wondering, do we have any of the codes that you can put in at the start of the game?

Also, where can we input the games after starting it?
Thanks for trying it out! There are codes, most are patron only though (but have been posted here). But you can't put them in after you start the game. Check the info tab for a list of the commands (although there's only one available for everyone)

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
You can do vaginal with Lin, you could in v0.1 actually. You have to ask her in her room when you have the rope outfit. I think the code may be messing up that option though.

In v0.3 traits will start affecting how the characters act and what they say. Maria will eventually not mind being cummed in.

I'll keep quiet about the Androids mouth, and Marias date.
That's what I thought since I had it marked as once occurred.

Good to hear, appreciate the time/effort

*suspicious*

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Found a bug!!!! Am amazed there wasn't any until now.. have almost all girls at max traits, game day 105 or something, got more than 1300 bucks and bought all stuff, except gifts as they can't be bought after reaching a certain affection lvl (not needed it states, which is cool) anyways all that said is just to explain how far I've gone in the game before the bug appeared and here it is:

After a lot of beach sex with Maria, it finally said: Maria's Exhibitionist Trait is unlocked. But it doesn't show on her profile, the trait is still gray.. got all her other traits unlocked before going for the last one, so that's a little sting to the joy, no biggie but thought to mention it so your game can be perfect (which it nearly is already) :extremelyhappy:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Found a bug!!!! Am amazed there wasn't any until now.. have almost all girls at max traits, game day 105 or something, got more than 1300 bucks and bought all stuff, except gifts as they can't be bought after reaching a certain affection lvl (not needed it states, which is cool) anyways all that said is just to explain how far I've gone in the game before the bug appeared and here it is:

After a lot of beach sex with Maria, it finally said: Maria's Exhibitionist Trait is unlocked. But it doesn't show on her profile, the trait is still gray.. got all her other traits unlocked before going for the last one, so that's a little sting to the joy, no biggie but thought to mention it so your game can be perfect (which it nearly is already) :extremelyhappy:
Found the issue, and thanks for reporting it. Try doing beach sex a couple more times, you'll get it. But day 105? WOW! You're dedicated, thank you!

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any reason that you can only buy one thing at a time and they take a time slot. I feel that a bulk and/or no time used would streamline the game even if just a bit. I also know that this is the pettiest of nitpicks and I don't know nothing about nothing of making a game so sorry I speak out of ignorance if that is impossible/ major headache.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Found the issue, and thanks for reporting it. Try doing beach sex a couple more times, you'll get it. But day 105? WOW! You're dedicated, thank you!
Got, came in to edit my post again, lol I guess I'm premature..something.. hehe, but yeah I did Maria beach sex a couple more times and the Trait finally showed. Think the issue was the game states she gets it a few times too early? Which is no surprise as she is the one who shows traits of that trait earliest on (if that makes sense?)

Yup dedicated when I enjoy a game, got all traits marked on all girls now, day 134. If the animations had sounds I think I would had run out of toilet paper a few hours ago :eek:penedeyewink:
(That's a lewd'ish compliment to how much I enjoyed playing, thank you again for making this game, you Rock!!)

Reactions: Runey

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is there any reason that you can only buy one thing at a time and they take a time slot. I feel that a bulk and/or no time used would streamline the game even if just a bit. I also know that this is the pettiest of nitpicks and I don't know nothing about nothing of making a game so sorry I speak out of ignorance if that is impossible/ major headache.
Upside is, when you're done buying all the stuff (not that much to buy atm) then you don't have to spend time on it anymore.. also in early game you don't have much money or income, so one thing at a time balance out so ya don't get broke.. but I do agree it a little weird and that the postman isn't strong enough to carry more than 1 item at a time, hehe ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Someone spoil me, do the traits do anything once unlocked?
If you read back in this topic, you'll find the Dev have already answered that.. in 0.3 it will affect how the girls act/react.
Already in 0.2 it does a little in some scenes.. as some of the girls who normally would loose points if cumming in them, doesn't.. if a certain trait is unlocked.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, there are three ways I can think of doing the mail system. Instantly, the next morning, or every Friday(any day of the week really). Here's how each of those would work.

Instant = You buy it, and you get it right there.

Next morning = It waits for the time of day "Morning" for your mail to show up. However if you order it in the morning, you would be able to pick it up instantly if the time didn't advance.

Every Friday = It would way for Friday, or a specific day, for all your mail to arrive.

The problem with instant, is it doesn't get you too immersed. It just kind of... happens. The problem with next morning, is it takes up a time slot. The problem with Every friday, is you have to wait until the next friday arrives. Could be instant, could be a whole week.

If anyone has any knowledge on coding I would love to hear any other solutions.

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
So, there are three ways I can think of doing the mail system. Instantly, the next morning, or every Friday(any day of the week really). Here's how each of those would work.

Instant = You buy it, and you get it right there.

Next morning = It waits for the time of day "Morning" for your mail to show up. However if you order it in the morning, you would be able to pick it up instantly if the time didn't advance.

Every Friday = It would way for Friday, or a specific day, for all your mail to arrive.

The problem with instant, is it doesn't get you too immersed. It just kind of... happens. The problem with next morning, is it takes up a time slot. The problem with Every friday, is you have to wait until the next friday arrives. Could be instant, could be a whole week.

If anyone has any knowledge on coding I would love to hear any other solutions.
Oh OK thank you for the explanation. keep up the good work. I personally have been waiting for the whole alarm clock/ stay with me to be in a game I mean jeez they like you enough to get it on anywhere but wont spend every night with you come on. Sorry for that tangent I am just happy to see it.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Your 0.2 could easily be V20 with other games. Seriously, this much content for a 0.2 is simply astonishing! :eek: Especially considering I really like it's content ^^

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
This Dev is the master of content. Initial release had an impressive amount for a .1 and the update brings so much more. Highest of fives.... after I wash my hands.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes