• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
I don't recommend using skiptoend1 as it caused a bug in the latest beta(no idea if it was fixed), also quite some content has been improved from 0.1 as well so it's worth revisiting.

Reactions: Runey

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, your first release was a massive load of content, the first update is a similarly massive load of content.

Welp, guess I'm not getting to bed early tonight. @zazzaro is right.

Reactions: Runey

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
lol well dunno what i am doing wrong but after enabling it to true i am not getting the console to pop open tried ctrl + O..ctrl + 0 and even the numpad.. brainfart i guess . i also put true with T

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How to enter the code?
At the beginning of the game, it asks for the code (but I can't recommend you don't use it enough, there's a lot of content to check out before the v0.2 timespan begins)

Reactions: YarK

YarK

Jun 6, 2017
At the beginning of the game, it asks for the code (but I can't recommend you don't use it enough, there's a lot of content to check out before the v0.2 timespan begins)
Tnx!!!

You know... Game asks the question about the code and accepts it. But then asks again - do you have a code? And again...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
lol well dunno what i am doing wrong but after enabling it to true i am not getting the console to pop open tried ctrl + O..ctrl + 0 and even the numpad.. brainfart i guess . i also put true with T
It's shift-O for console. Not Ctrl.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes