Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Any thoughts on a t-girl resident?
It's not my cup of tea. I would have a hard time enjoying whatever I make for them. Sorry.

I think the closest I would get is a penis part for the Android. Optional of course.

you are a savior hehe :D a few days back i asked for that and already it is there ... much appreciated, feels good having (besides ellen) all those sexy fuckable girls in the game .... was really a pain with lucia XD

btw how long average does it take you to think about a girl? as they all have a different personality and are all feeling realistic by how they talk, express and stuff ... reading the dialouge is as good as the sexscenes and character models

the more i play it the more i enjoy it ... that is even a tough accomplishment for most normal games
Thank you!

Honestly, it's pretty easy to come up with everything. I think of a unique personality trait, such as Tsundere, Yandere, Loyal, Horny, Bitchy, etc. Just something to get started. Then I give them a pinch of X and a handful of Y, and they become good templates to create story for. I created Autumn's design in less than hour. Side note, I really love the red makeup she has under her eyes.

Nothing is really planned, except for the rough outlines of where I went them to end. I think one reason you think they feel realistic is because I sort of come up with half the event as I'm puting it in game. This way the event feels more random. Less planned. Because it is less planned.

The hardest part is finding the grain of sand on the beach that would eventually be an event, once it clicks, I'm able to write down a rough layout and make the rest as I'm coding it in. It just flows together. But it is hard to find that next event.

All it takes for an event is either something new learned, or something fun happening. If it doesn't have one of these, it's not interesting at all. This is why I remade Lin's early scenes. Honestly, those were sort of test events, they were the first I made. They've now been replaced with something meaningful.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Oct 23, 2018
i started on 4.1 not sure when you changed her events but from ehat i played it felt all nice and falling in place

yeah the randomness adds to it i guess but it is also that you see a main trait e.g. maria imo is just slutty in general but she has also that lady vibe by the restaurants and how she treats you a bit challenging as well

or lin who grows very attached from shy

that feels just so good and in place... i think it is kind of art to make it that way but it is good that you enjoy it while doing , i think that gives the whole thing "heart and soul" if that works .... we germans call it "Herzblut"

Reactions: Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, other than it being very tedious to implement, the mask is a very important part of the Android's look. Though, there will be events where she has it off, especially if she has the Exhibitionist trait.
That's a shame, I really like her, but I don't like the mask. She's really cute without it, but the only scene without it that I can recall is the femdom one, and I'm not into that. If there are more scenes planned without it though, that's something at least. Any chance of one of these being her going naked when you sleep with her at night?

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018

Overview:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 7 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, unique characters and fetishes, over 335 unique events, over 5,800 images, and way, way more to come.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 28/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:

Change-Log:

Incest Code:
Downloads:
PC: - - -

Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:

Extras: -

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145482 View attachment 145483 View attachment 145484 View attachment 100120 View attachment 100121 View attachment 100122 View attachment 100131 View attachment 100134 View attachment 100141 View attachment 100145 View attachment 100188 View attachment 169192 View attachment 121094
Can we really use Honey Select to make this kind of games. Won't there will be copyright issue or something.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Known Harem Hotel Cheat Codes

gimmeallyourmoney = Gives you $999,999

hi = Hello : )

dayplus10 = Adds 10 days

gimmesomemoney = Gives you $1,000

maxall = Maxes out every character’s stats

maxlin = Maxes out Lin’s stats

maxkali = Maxes out Kali’s stats

maxashley = Maxes out Ashley’s stats

maxmaria = Maxes out Maria’s stats

maxbot = Maxes out Android’s stats

maxfelicityandemma = Maxes out Felicity & Emma’s stats

Incest Code

Input the code: truestory on your pc in your room to turn Felicity and Emma (the cheerleaders) from “Clones” to “Twins.”

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can we really use Honey Select to make this kind of games. Won't there will be copyright issue or something.
It's hard to imagine Illusion would make NEO (The engine that lets you make scenes) and not want people to use it. I've heard they're okay with this as long as nobody sells anything. But there are actually games on steam being sold using Illusion's assets, not sure how that's going to go down.

Reactions: CreepyMango
Oct 23, 2018
Known Harem Hotel Cheat Codes

gimmeallyourmoney = Gives you $999,999

hi = Hello : )

dayplus10 = Adds 10 days

gimmesomemoney = Gives you $1,000

maxall = Maxes out every character’s stats

maxlin = Maxes out Lin’s stats

maxkali = Maxes out Kali’s stats

maxashley = Maxes out Ashley’s stats

maxmaria = Maxes out Maria’s stats

maxbot = Maxes out Android’s stats

maxfelicityandemma = Maxes out Felicity & Emma’s stats

Incest Code

Input the code: truestory on your pc in your room to turn Felicity and Emma (the cheerleaders) from “Clones” to “Twins.”
ifuckedlucy = lucia "let's have fun" if you missed to do her on kali's event

spinningtv = adds violet-mod

Reactions: Safetydummy
Oct 23, 2018
@Runey ... the max stats are a bit countering themselves if you match more than current max stats on some stats or characters they get set back to the needed current versions max

i think they should just take action on the unmaxed stats but maybe that is just my opinion

Reactions: lsxyz987

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey ... the max stats are a bit countering themselves if you match more than current max stats on some stats or characters they get set back to the needed current versions max

i think they should just take action on the unmaxed stats but maybe that is just my opinion
Those cheat codes don't add 10 to the stats, it sets the stats to 10. It's not meant to add any stats, but max them out.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Where do you put the codes? :coldsweat:
I tried some time ago to put them on the computer just like the Truestory code but they didn't work.
Maybe im missing something.

Reactions: Picklessss

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Where do you put the codes? :coldsweat:
I tried some time ago to put them on the computer just like the Truestory code but they didn't work.
Maybe im missing something.
You probably typed them wrong because they work.

---------------------------------------------------------------
@Runey You made me get stuck with an Elve, Android and a nympho ex Cheerleader. Good job, i usualy only like one character in a game but in your game i like almost every character. Keep it up man. :D

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Just passing by to say that brown hair Ashley is cute.

Also on the MILF topic there are certainly some options. You could make her one of those frigid MILFs that never had an orgasm and you slowly help her enjoy sex, or maybe one of those who was betrayed by men in the past and is mostly alone now and starts out very antagonistic to you since she thinks you're using the girls. Or maybe even the legendary...

Just some suggestions :)

Reactions: Runey

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
It's hard to imagine Illusion would make NEO (The engine that lets you make scenes) and not want people to use it. I've heard they're okay with this as long as nobody sells anything. But there are actually games on steam being sold using Illusion's assets, not sure how that's going to go down.
SO as long as you make your game free , not for commercial purpose than you can use their assests. THanks for letting know

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Dang, already reach the end of 0.4.2 with almost all traits unlocked and the professional title on all girls when i tried the maxall code only to see 200pts obedient on Lin & Android each reverted back to 10pts :D

I know theres no point to keep increasing their obedient pts, but i just cant resist to pattIng their head every morning, lol

Great work, Runey :)

I'd like to ask everyone here to vote on this poll >

This asks who your favorite main character is.

And this one >

This asks who your favorite side character is.

Would love to know further why!
main : tie between Kali's coolness (and her glasses) and the twins (love Felicity's pink color and hairstyle, but i like Emma's docile trait better)

side : for the same reason as Kali, the flirty Lucia obviously :D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well..., that was an update. Runey you bastard, I was this close to deleting/uninstalling this game forever. THIS close! How dare you let that Scumbag Slave Owner address my Lin like that in public AND you wouldn't even let me punch the sum'um'a'bitch! Uggggh. At least Lin was okay, no willing, to participate in his little competition- if only we could've beaten him just to have something to throw in his smug face... It would've been so much nicer if it had been my fist. :)

AND you did redeem yourself later by showing the softer, more vulnerable side of Felicity. There is actually a heart beneath her gruff, obnoxious, conceited facade. The Hug was a nice touch. I really like the way you don't make the MC just force any of the girls into, well, anything. This makes a huge difference, for me at least. Felicity is becoming one of my favorite characters (just don't tell Lin and Ashley). Lol

I do have one question- out of ALL the background decorations and things that you can interact with... what is the ice cream machine in the lobby doing there? You almost miss it if you aren't clicking on everything (like I do). Is it going to have some sinister purpose later or is it just a simple ice cream machine?

On a more serious note, this was a fantastic update. The story is progressing nicely, the girls are absolutely adorable and delightful, and your art just seems to keep improving with each update. Keep up the outstanding work! :)

ifuckedlucy = lucia "let's have fun" if you missed to do her on kali's event

spinningtv = adds violet-mod
Not to ask a stupid question, but who is "Violet"?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the info. She sounds kinda cool. If I input the code, do you know where she can be found? Does she have a fair amount of content?
Any info is appreciated. :)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes