• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 26, 2016
How much of art for this game has been replaced exactly? I played this a while back and enjoyed it, but I was never a big fan of the 3D custom girl stuff the game used for CGs.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Seems this game isn't really popular here, I'm having a bug/glitch of sorts with the quest "Phantom breaker battleground".

You're suppossed to defeat each knight with their weak element, and as stated in the walkthrough the first guardian to the tomb is the Knight of Flesh, you're given the Sword of Mind to defeat him... I remember being able to pass this quest a few version ago but now it doesn't matter if I equip the sword or not, I cannot simply harm the FleshKnight with the SwordofMind

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I don´t know about the others, but i actually like this game, i guess at least a few people like it too since there´s 4 pages of it. I don´t know about the bug you are talking about, but if i find anything i will post.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don´t know about the others, but i actually like this game, i guess at least a few people like it too since there´s 4 pages of it. I don´t know about the bug you are talking about, but if i find anything i will post.
Same here, i like this game too, i even recommended it today to someone, still waiting for more content.

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Seems this game isn't really popular here, I'm having a bug/glitch of sorts with the quest "Phantom breaker battleground".

You're suppossed to defeat each knight with their weak element, and as stated in the walkthrough the first guardian to the tomb is the Knight of Flesh, you're given the Sword of Mind to defeat him... I remember being able to pass this quest a few version ago but now it doesn't matter if I equip the sword or not, I cannot simply harm the FleshKnight with the SwordofMind
when the sword is "useless" the knight says something what did he say to you?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I know sacboy has been going through the art slowly, but he works on half a hundred other projects. He's doing the new Overwhored ATM.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
when the sword is "useless" the knight says something what did he say to you?
I open the chest where the sword is, get the chest fight, equip the sword of mind, fight the flesh knight.... and then he's always immune to the damage.

Character complains saying something like "what the hell is this? some sort of riddle fight?" and then the knight says "You've proven yourself UNworthy".

Aaaaand that's it. Over and over again o.o

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
I open the chest where the sword is, get the chest fight, equip the sword of mind, fight the flesh knight.... and then he's always immune to the damage.

Character complains saying something like "what the hell is this? some sort of riddle fight?" and then the knight says "You've proven yourself UNworthy".

Aaaaand that's it. Over and over again o.o
yeah i had trouble with that because i had the priest blessing status, it was fine when i didn't have any buffs

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes