• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Has the page with the list for H scenes that can be donated toward been updated? Also link to said page (lost it)

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
Has the page with the list for H scenes that can be donated toward been updated? Also link to said page (lost it)
has the list of 3DCG that need to be replaced. "That's Strong Catnip" and "When You're Not the Victor" are on the list but have been completed, but the rest are still to be completed.

Need help go to the wind mountion after getting quest just to get this erroir
What version are you playing? The one in the OP is 35.3, but there have been a few bugfixes since then. 35.9 is the latest public release, , and it should have addressed all the major bugs from wind shrine quest.

Reactions: RobertoCasas

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yep so when does the elven village and the other town get attacked i did most of the quest i could find and the giuld seem to be out of quest right know

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Yep so when does the elven village and the other town get attacked i did most of the quest i could find and the giuld seem to be out of quest right know
So for Eastforts invasion there are a few requirements: Finish Cannibal Corps, It's Pronounced Sabotage, Check Out my Package, have Randi and Serade, and Fate Ender. Also make sure you enter Eastfort - Military District from the world map, not fast travel to the condo.

And for the Elven village attack: Complete Elf Half Empty, speak to Meiriona(Elf village leader) in her home afterward, and have at least one day pass. And again make sure you enter the village from the world map, not by fast travel.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Does it mess up if you left town without talking to her because i did that not nowing about talking to her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First I was about to bitch because that first scene with the guys daughter we basically kidnapped seemed a bit rapey .... then I met Healbot and all was forgiven.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Question in the spider cave did a mess up i did not open any chest because of that darn poem.

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
Question in the spider cave did a mess up i did not open any chest because of that darn poem.
You are free to open the chests. There's nothing too special in any of them though, just various potions/ethers. So if you've already passed the quest, you didn't miss any "missables."

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
K thnks so i guess i have done everthing for now both villages were attacked. That eastfort fight did not go as plained i thought i had him. I was wrong got my ass handed to me in one hit after making him real pissed and suprised lol. So when is the.nexr update planed. Most all the games i am at waiting for updates lol.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
K thnks so i guess i have done everthing for now both villages were attacked. That eastfort fight did not go as plained i thought i had him. I was wrong got my ass handed to me in one hit after making him real pissed and suprised lol. So when is the.nexr update planed. Most all the games i am at waiting for updates lol.
The next public release is planned for October 10th

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Wow 2 days after my birhday . Ok if the day is heres my birthday wish i want that dark elf in a nice ribben and a scene with her and the leader of the elfs sex scene i now to much. But would be fun and cool lol. Its funny how gargan and renea's mom just hit on mc and has no problem with him banging her duaghter. Plues i am sad the sex crazyed governess died.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Wow 2 days after my birhday . Ok if the day is heres my birthday wish i want that dark elf in a nice ribben and a scene with her and the leader of the elfs sex scene i now to much. But would be fun and cool lol. Its funny how gargan and renea's mom just hit on mc and has no problem with him banging her duaghter. Plues i am sad the sex crazyed governess died.
Well the content next release will be the Southport player home, and the new maid that comes with it. And Orange Kid is getting a Love Quest.

Atleast those are the major parts there may be some more minor stuff aswell, who knows.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes