• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

naomiku

Nov 6, 2017
get an error on extracting everytime it stops when there stand : To The Victor . ogg

anyone know how to fix that?

BlueToblerone

Jul 22, 2017
I'm on the "Dude, Where's my Sword" quest, but I can't progress past going to the Tin Dog. Whenever I talk to Shally, I get the old dialogue where where I can only buy beer. Does anyone know if theres a way to get past this or do I have to start the game over again?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi on quest " blowjob " where is Wind Shrine north of Northmarket, please ?

And i don't have mission in Elf Village ... why ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hi on quest " blowjob " where is Wind Shrine north of Northmarket, please ?

And i don't have mission in Elf Village ... why ?
I didn't get it either, and I crashed when I tried to go to the shrine.

Jul 18, 2018
Do we have a walkthrough on ether count yet?

Also got the glitchies. Crashes after battles in the wind castle, and the dang blobs keep coming back in the last elf quest.

MAsker12

May 21, 2017
Ok, the main site just updated it for 3.5.6 public release, so maybe a few extra bugs and typos were fixed.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
New public update v0.35.7

Full version:
Lite version:

Changelog
  • There is a new quest in the Elf Village that starts when all the previous quests in that chain are finished. If you’ve played the mini-release version, this quest can now be completed!
  • The quest that Gargan gives you at “Trust” affection level, “Blow Job”, can now be completed!
  • Yamamaya’s Sex A La Carte art has been updated!
  • There are a few new banters featuring Larelle and various other party members!
  • Among other bug fixes, saving during the manor assault has been changed. Now instead of saving before it starts, a save point has been added to the manor for the duration of the quest.

Jul 18, 2018
Nah the elf quest is back on the glitch in 35.7

Script 'Exception' line 21: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method '□=' for nil:NilClass

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Nah the elf quest is back on the glitch in 35.7

Script 'Exception' line 21: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method '□=' for nil:NilClass
This bug has already been reported, and a according to one of the devs, a patch should be released sometime today or tomorrow

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes