Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I'll try it and see what happens.
Good luck with the development of the game "TotalHarem".

Apr 27, 2023
Initial impressions good.

Renders very nice. Animations short and uninspired. But very good looking.

MC's dick size is once again taken from a horse for some reason, but oh well.

Premise is nice, bring it on.

Plot and dialogues are somewhat juvenile, but all in all bearable. Maybe the game lacks parody tag? Then it would all make sense.

A couple notes about sandbox. There are tons of empty locations. If you bother to make up 10 locations on map, make sure there's something to do in most of them, or disable them until needed.

Ideally, there should be repeatable content in locations, and all locations should be marked, if there's _new_ content in them. Instead of you not being able to talk with eg. Yuni or Natsuki AT ALL, there should always be some Interact with people, and Interact marked with something, like "!" when there's new content with them.

UPD. Also, it seems game doesn't let you know when you reached end of content. In general it might be OK, if you had some hint system, which tells you that (a la Regional Manager). Otherwise it is frustrating -- I get no "Interact" anywhere. "Am I done? Or do I need to come over another day? Wait till evening? What's going on?"

Last edited:

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I echo santiago_campanella's observations. Just a little bit of clarity on the hint system, as that's really important with sandbox games: don't be too coy about how to enable the next event. You can make it make sense in the story's world, but vague hints like "she likes warm places, I wonder where I can find her?" when there are 5 places on the map that can work, only to find out the event happens at a particular time of day. That just creates frustration.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
MC's dick size is once again taken from a horse for some reason (I don't really get the fascination with impossible dick sizes, are 90% of devs envious, or what's the matter?), but oh well.
It's one thing not to like it, it's another to make fun of the dev over it.

Personally I think it's great when the MC has a dick that's a big as a baseball bat and could hollow out the female characters, I want to see them stretched. I just don't find the visual look of average as appealing.

8cerpd.jpg

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Only a couple of observations about V1.

- Another MC with a giant horse dick. Getting old
- Zero direction sandbox - randomly walk around and try finding people to interact with
- Mediocre renders, not amazing and not bad just w/e
- Story feels like you opened a book halfway through and just started reading. Seems to just be dropped in the middle of the story and just expected to know whats going on.
- Animations are kinda bad. I'd rather have a game with no animations than have bad ones.
- Sex scenes are forgettable 3 frame interactions.

Kind of what you expect out of a first version of a first game. Decent enough place to start but a lot of work to do if it is going to turn into something decent.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
This person asks this kind of question in every Thread. Sometimes people can just accept that a game might not be for them instead of asking every time if a certain thing they dont like is avoidable.
Again...If a person wants to know if some fetishes can be avoided, maybe it prevents you from enjoying this game? I think no right? Enjoy the game and have fun if you like it, no questions or comments will stop you from this, but all people have the right to ask questions and have answers.

Sorry but your comment seems stupid to me...."absit iniuria verbis".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This person asks this kind of question in every Thread. Sometimes people can just accept that a game might not be for them instead of asking every time if a certain thing they dont like is avoidable.
And how will they know if the game is not for them if they don't ask if it's avoidable or not? There are some games that have fetishes that I don't like but I still play them because they are avoidable. If that information is not in the OP then it's a valid question.

Apr 27, 2023
It's one thing not to like it, it's another to make fun of the dev over it.

Personally I think it's great when the MC has a dick that's a big as a baseball bat and could hollow out the female characters, I want to see them stretched. I just don't find the visual look of average as appealing.
I don't enjoy impossibly huge dicks on anyone (including futa or other characters, not only MC), as it breaks immersion a lot. Especially when somebody is giving a bj to such a dick -- you know for sure the thing would either completely suffocate her or should be coming out of the back of the head like in some older Illusion games.

But I didn't realize it could be considered a kink, so I am sorry for shaming, will delete that part.

Reactions: Burgh917
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes