3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
U

User_32285

From the included walkthrough : " Next speak to Fiona to get Kathleen a ward to keep Ice Spirits from enabling the Archmage's will from possessing Kathleen's ".

This scene will not trigger for me, did I miss something?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
From the included walkthrough : " Next speak to Fiona to get Kathleen a ward to keep Ice Spirits from enabling the Archmage's will from possessing Kathleen's ".

This scene will not trigger for me, did I miss something?
I have the same Problem... do i need it???
My Fiona was a total whore maybe thats why she can´t do anything now???
and i have another problem with Kathleen after the Shenetore scene and the talk in castro i can´t progress further she was already possed 5 times no scene no nothing......

Last edited:

skurr00

Aug 4, 2017
any place you can go to get the extracted files? the installer thing keeps crashing on me and won't finish

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone have c6m4 with the latest gallery unlocks now?
I posted the instruction on how to unlock the scene in this post.

I don't have 6m4, once I'll do I can unlock and upload the new scenes.

U

User_32285

Is this a really small update or am I missing something? ( I am on the blue pill path ) saw a few sex scenes, went to Corsix talk to leona and ..... finished allready? Quest log states "Vanessa needs to return to Corsix tor rep
ort in and take leave of abscence", I wandered all over Corsix but cant find where to complete it, any insights?

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Is this a really small update or am I missing something? ( I am on the blue pill path ) saw a few sex scenes, went to Corsix talk to leona and ..... finished allready? Quest log states "Vanessa needs to return to Corsix tor rep
ort in and take leave of abscence", I wandered all over Corsix but cant find where to complete it, any insights?
Yeah it's a really short update, the guy was sick for quite a while so he didn't have much time to work on it, c6m5 will be a large update.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
OP updated, thanks. Do you have the change log too?
c6m4
Content additions
-With all your slaves back in your possession, we can start to work on more sidequests and different areas. Corsix is being re-opened with new events involving Leona.
-Samantha’s back in your harem, but still stunned by her experience. You'll have to get her back onto her feet!
-Sarah's done so much for you in the past, time to make sure she knows how much she's appreciated.
-And you've done so much for Rachel, it's time for a greater reward than a quick kiss. Will she offer or will you demand?
-Cecilia is in your dungeon, but still refuses to kneel. You'll have to figure but why... and how.
-115 pages already written, more to come!
-127 new images, more to come!
-4 new scenes added to the game, more to come
-Harem now has an auto-save. Every map transition and battle will auto-save into slot 101
-Working on better chapter assignments.

Retcon
-You sent Joan back to the Westlands before leaving Corsix, if she was your slave

Last edited:
Reactions: wep
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes