• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremBoss-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I get that it can be unpopular especially in early stages especially when it seems uncalled for, but those characters serve a purpose for the future for how the overall story will progress and how their story progresses. Some may be hostile off rip, but that could just mean they are very protective for when they finally warm up to you. I like it when games do those kinds of characters well so I guess we will see if I manage to do it well.
Candy can't be even professional with her own Boss its just a matter of time till she insults some major manufacturer or suppliere and fucks the Startup over big time.

Krystal is also a lawsuit waiting to happen. she is better in later scenes, but if it was up to anyone competent she wouldn't even work there.

Leslie is whatever, crazy creative type, only problem I have is that MCs antics with her are supper weak explained and strain the suspension of disbelief. that they hit it of like they did would be far more believable if they were friends back in school.

Characters like that only work if you forced to interact with them, but you are the boss of that Startup, MC should at least have a minimal interest in making the company successful.

Under no normal circumstances would any competent company owner hire them. And if you had a stroke and hired them by accident you would fire them at the first opportunity.

The characters don't fit in an office setting and in conjuncture MC seams like an absolute imbecile and unfit to have a company.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I guess a lesbian tag will be added later, based on how Penny is acting towards other females in the story?

Well for me I'm not a fan of non avoidable lesbian content, so I hope I'm wrong. This story gives off a feeling that MC and his (GF or a sharing wingman?), will be in a polly relationship, and not a harem relationship....but again it's kind of too soon to tell (not enough story to confirm the story direction).

But the sandbox structure for me, was one of the main reasons why I stopped playing (I dislike time based sandbox grinding for content). As well how Penny was constantly lusting (getting wet) for other woman. I also find it odd that MC and Penny have been regularly sexual with each for over a decade...and they are not living together, or even BF and GF...or see each other overnight, or weekends. It sounds like they are in some kind of limited odd open relationship, along with them having seemingly limited feelings for each other (or are they in a type of swinger relationship? Yuck.) But it's hard to confirm due to limited knowledge of their past relationship (did they both date other people, etc.?).

Good luck dev with your endeavor.

Regards,

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Hmm...I guess a lesbian tag will be added later, based on how Penny is acting towards other females in the story?

Well for me I'm not a fan of non avoidable lesbian content, so I hope I'm wrong. This story gives off a feeling that MC and his (GF or a sharing wingman?), will be in a polly relationship, and not a harem relationship....but again it's kind of too soon to tell (not enough story to confirm the story direction).

But the sandbox structure for me, was one of the main reasons why I stopped playing (I dislike time based sandbox grinding for content). As well how Penny was constantly lusting (getting wet) for other woman. I also find it odd that MC and Penny have been regularly sexual with each for over a decade...and they are not living together, or even BF and GF...or see each other overnight, or weekends. It sounds like they are in some kind of limited odd open relationship, along with them having seemingly limited feelings for each other (or are they in a type of swinger relationship? Yuck.) But it's hard to confirm due to limited knowledge of their past relationship (did they both date other people, etc.?).

Regards,
Oh man .......................
Great...

Harem in the title, but gone be some poly shit.
Hope it's optional at least.
This not sounding good tho..

thanks tho for this.

new tags need to hurry up.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Decent game overall but I'm not gonna lie Candy made me stop playing lol. The idea an aspiring newhire would be that rude to their potential boss during the interview broke my immersion completely and makes me think the MC is just going to end up an incompetent pushover. There are a lot of settings where the bitchy character works well, this is not one of them.

Definitely would have worked better if she was a love interest that wasn't under his employ/was connected to him some way outside of work.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Regards,
Looks like it will be a shared "harem" for MC and that lesbian/bi whore, thanks for the info.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Decent game overall but I'm not gonna lie Candy made me stop playing lol. The idea an aspiring newhire would be that rude to their potential boss during the interview broke my immersion completely and makes me think the MC is just going to end up an incompetent pushover. There are a lot of settings where the bitchy character works well, this is not one of them.

Definitely would have worked better if she was a love interest that wasn't under his employ/was connected to him some way outside of work.
Honestly I think she would be a good fit as the librarian as in that case the bitchy attitude would make sense. MC still hiring her after she brazenly disrespected her potential boss during the interview really threw my suspension of disbelief out in the gutter.

lordsyrus

Mar 25, 2019
done well or not, attractive or not... candy is a straight up bitch that should have been out the door as soon as she said "hire me" without so much as a handshake. I'm not saying she has to walk through the door and drop to her knees.. but some simple decorum with a stand off'ish attitude would have sufficed...lol

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I still think that it would have been better than the rock that was thrown at the office, it would have hit Bitch in the head, which I say Candy and the blow would have been so strong that it would have given her a positive change in attitude and personality or better yet sent her to the hospital. in a terminal state and ends up donating her organs to her twin sister who had been in poor health and thus the sister, who is a kind and loving girl, is cured and thus replaces Candy and everyone is happy.

Black Collar Games

Note: The official Stacey one is 10

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of having penny decide who i should train, I wish that I can see all the women and decide myself. What if she picks someone i don't want?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There should be a way for us to decide who we want to pursue with. I feel like we have to pursue all the girls.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
summary of the game: it's not a harem, it's a strange polyamorous relationship, one girl is a lesbian predator, another is an insufferable bitch, the mc is a punching bag. bye good luck with your game

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Indefinite hiatus
March 25
Feel free to cancel or refund your Patreon pledge.

Hey guys, sorry but I have bad news about the direction of this project. As you can probably tell I've gotten incredibly slow with updates and all else to do with this project. This is due to two things, first is uni has been really picking up for me as I'm in my third year and I have one more year of this. The second thing is that soon after the first release I got myself diagnosed with ADHD, potentially linked with anxiety, which has really been a struggle with keeping myself consistent and motivated.
Due to this, I definitely wont be able to make consistent progress for at least another 2 years, so I thought of making this post after I got v0.2 out. I'm sorry to everyone who had high hopes for this project, it really was something I had a lot envisioned for but I'm unfortunately not cut out for it at the stage I am in life right now. Shout-out to all the devs bro I don't know how they do it lmao. And thanks to everyone and anyone who has supported me in any way during all of this.
Hope you guys all take care of yourselves.
- Black Collar Games

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes