• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Hardcore 3D ARPG H-game (really...Hardcore) Female Protagonist

Good idea?

• Total voters

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm a Dev working on a nice little game since almost 3 years.
2 1/2 years was mostly spend on prototyping and learning, but recently I started really turning it more in to a decent game.

I'm actually here to ask what you guys think about the idea and if there is a decent amount of interest in my project.

The first game is a 3D arpg, I'm trying to go for a Monster Hunter style.
You play as a young princess trying to find your Sister who went missing some time ago.

On your way, you encounter many nasty monsters, slavery, oppression and much much more, it is a really dark fantasy world and extremly hostile towards woman.

!! Content !!
A game where you can get enslaved, used for breeding monster armys, get put into a arena to fight (unfair) matches, BDSM,(Forced) Prostitution and much much more, all that you have to endure to find your missing sister, hoping that she didnt have to go thru that...........

In the Universe, as part of the lore, Girls carry Energy in their body fluids, making them the target of Monsters, Slavery, Milk Farm owners and more.
The main protagonist is a Princess, here Parents half-gods....therefore she is really strong with powerful energy inside of her, making her a profitable target for almost everyone.

tie3.PNG PRSW16.PNG PRDK5.PNG PRDK4.PNG PROK9.PNG PR9.2.jpg Loadingscreen.PNG armor3.PNG KrakenAnim2.PNG dungeon1.PNG tie1.PNG

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Looks awesome so far, can't wait to see what happens with this game! Thanks for all your hard work and I look forward to playing this game if you release it (y)
Hey, thanks for the interest, I have a Discord with free builds and prototypes actually, will release a new Demo in 1-2 weeks, the old demo is kinda boring with only Combat as a feature, the new Build will have Grabattacks, defeat, Rent system, more enemys etc.

Feel free to check it out:

Last edited: