• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Played the earlier version, and the Trump one, this time I'm using the console commands for money and stamina which is really all you need...just not in the mood to grind this much. Though I don't think I ever did the 400 count to get that secret chick.

I see the new version has a sister in it, at least I had one encounter with her already. The wiki is sorely out of date, sadly, with most of the new characters that look to be in this version.

lbt

Dec 14, 2016

-Added Hayasaki's 2nd date scene
-Fixed Miyu's Oracle bug
-Fixed Miyu's Octomom bug
-Fixed several achievement related bugs
-Added several new and exciting Main Menu blurbs!

Reactions: Forgeshield

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I just can't play this game. It's just images rip off of visual novels of SQUEEZ, Ole-M and such.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Updated thread for newest version [0.2.2] (first time updating a thread, if I messed up plz let me know :( )

Reactions: KingsRaiden

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Aww..I thought it was an update to the one I already had.

Curses, foiled again!

Could someone update the OP with a link to the DEV Blog:

Last edited:

FREE_GREY_POUPON

Apr 29, 2017
How do you open the console? Shift + O doesnt work and I've changed the 00console.rpy thing to true.
Also the game's censored despite me turning the censorship option off.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you mean change config.console = True then that should work, it does for me without any issues. What version are you playing?

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
I just checked the dev site the links there have been down for a month.
I have tried to dl here over 5 times only to get partial dl file.
Is this looks like it may become a dead game. Hope I am wrong.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just checked the dev site the links there have been down for a month.
I have tried to dl here over 5 times only to get partial dl file.
Is this looks like it may become a dead game. Hope I am wrong.
The last post on the website is from 6-6-2017....I don't think it can be called dead...yet =P

EDIT: no, wait, the last post is from an other author...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
we gave another dev 2-3 months before calling their project dead. they posted on the 19th of January saying next version would be out on a certain date and the date came and passed and no word since. the game showed promise (then again a lot of games do) and it was unique in game play considering you actually had to pay attention to certain characters and remember phrases to progress in the game. It was a bit annoying but it was different.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From the post on 6/6/17
"We’ve not released an update in a while, and don’t worry, we’ve not stopped. Personal lives got in the way, some project members have their own stuff going on at the moment."
"Don’t worry, nothing will change for HS2017, it’s just that WAIFU.NL is expanding to incorporate more people with more games."

The game isn't dead, at least they know they haven't done an update in a while and say so, unlike some of the people who just disappear or stop one game suddenly to start another.

Aug 16, 2016
They mostly interact on reddit now. It appears they're working on redoing Kira and Beatrice currently.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I still like the game, but I've gone through most of the new content already. Too bad it takes so long between updates, but its free so I really can't complain.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for those comments :D
We're not dead (yet), only progression goes damn slow due to guys having personal stuff to do (college/work/family etc) or are working on their own Patreon supported games/VN's (or are just slacking like me occasionally).

They mostly interact on reddit now. It appears they're working on redoing Kira and Beatrice currently.
Correct, we want to replace them as the current art doesn't really fit the game (too rape'ish for our taste).
Furthermore we got a discord server now (see the reddit or waifu.nl for links ;P) which is pretty active (much more than reddit or 4chan).

Programming and content wise there is a lot of new stuff, but it still requires some implementation and polishing. We got a few new talented guys who do some very nice working on making pregnant edits of current and new girls so that's something to look forward to.
Next version will be 0.3.0. When? Soon™ (Hopefully before Gabe announces HL3/L4D3, or end of this year...)

Small FAQ:
If you can't download the game due to links being offline, only links to the latest release (0.2.2 as of 18 June) and it's source code release are kept alive and valid.
If your download keeps getting corrupted or the overall speed is slow it means that the international peering of your ISP with the Netherlands (waifu.nl) is pretty bad, please complain at your ISP :).
Why we don't use MEGA anymore is because of those ridiculous bandwidth limits which are hit almost immediately with the current size of the game (due to all HQ images).

Reactions: Masq87 and MSfan

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
so every one since we have a sister dose that mean there will be a mother added to the harem?. we have high school girls in the harem, they start have baby's in the teens so a mother charter will be in her mid to later 30s. I hope that I am not the only wondering this.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes