4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Eggrieved

May 9, 2018
So is the game actually abandoned?
a user made a pretty picture with red arrows everywhere for me to show me "tHe DeV sAiD no iT wAsNt aBaNdoNeD" and gave me an angry react.... from that post its been 8 months.
they say no we are doing more testing. Just wait another year or so untill it does and then check comments again.

EDIT: some users going "man its not! you just have to wait 4 years. they do a 4 year cycle!!! 2017 version didnt get updated untill 2021 ! our year is soon! #2025 new content just you watch thats the next 4 year cycle!!"

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
If that floats your boat this game is abandoned until the next update in the not-so-near future.

(Then again I never have understood this fetish for the abandoned-tag. If a game ist not updated, then it's not updated, just that. Tag or not.)

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
The game is not strictly abandoned in the sense that is progressing but, the progress is extremely slow because is not the priority of the dev(s?). The last update was, I believe, in 2021 and was a couple of years after the previous one.

Reactions: Sole

whammy

May 2, 2017
For people wondering like me, if there is a way to beat the NTR by cheating. You can use the renpy save editor and there lower Tsubasas Score. I had to do a bit of trial and error to find this out.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I came back to this after many years and I have a half completed save I returned to and am working on. I tried searching the thread for an answer and couldn't find one. How do you reveal a girls fertility cycle? I though it was scanning them with the app but that's not working on the girls that show '????'. Michelle, Shizuka, and Reiko are a few I don't have. I know I can just use the console to cheat the fertility for my character but I'm going for achievements where you need the info.

Last edited:

Tumafor

Jul 29, 2023
I came back to this after many years and I have a half completed save I returned to and am working on. I tried searching the thread for an answer and couldn't find one. How do you reveal a girls fertility cycle? I though it was scanning them with the app but that's not working on the girls that show '????'. Michelle, Shizuka, and Reiko are a few I don't have. I know I can just use the console to cheat the fertility for my character but I'm going for achievements where you need the info.
Michelle has to become her teacher
Shizuka has to meet her friends
Reiko has to complete her achievements
If you don't want to pass I'll give you 100% of the achievements

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Damn, it's almost 3 years since the last update. Sad, I still have hope but I know that the game is developed by multiple people. It's almost like an open-source work between them, but I do hope that someone gains the motivation to resume the game back up.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes