camper674

Jan 30, 2018
so long gentle men. I got a girl friend. see you all in another universe!!!
I also have a girlfriend, Mark my words.
You will be back, in a year or two. or maybe five.
She will grow tired of your kinks, or you will yearn for something different, slowly, ever slowly she'll lose interest in sex, and you will return here...
and there probably be only a single update for happy heart panic for you here.

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
I also have a girlfriend, Mark my words.
You will be back, in a year or two. or maybe five.
She will grow tired of your kinks, or you will yearn for something different, slowly, ever slowly she'll lose interest in sex, and you will return here...
and there probably be only a single update for happy heart panic for you here.
That all sounds like a libido problem to me. I've been married 10 years and have fun with my wife every single day and play these games. I can't stop, I'm always cumming.

Jan 15, 2019
so long gentle men. I got a girl friend. see you all in another universe!!!
View attachment 3626539
You've done it! It's... wonderful. Amazing! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished, what you've endured. There's no way the people of the Zone can ever thank you enough for what you've done. You've saved all our lives. Who knows, maybe even saved the human race. [The Overseer sighs.] That makes the rest of this even harder. Everyone will want to talk to you. Every youngster will look up to you, and want to emulate you. And then what? They'll want to leave. What happens to the Zone if we lose the best of a generation? What if we are the only safe place on the net FO01_Overseer_Cinematic.png ? You just gave us back all these lives... I can't take the chance of losing them. I've made a lot of tough decisions since I took this position. But none of them harder than this one. You saved us, but you'll kill us. I'm sorry. You're a hero... and you have to leave.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Hey quick question, if you enable cheats it disabled inflation it says, but what does that exactly remove? it looks like there are no animations that are removed from enabling cheats to my knowledge.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
techinally the atm with cheats on gives you free money that you can spam but with them off you have to grind and the coffee guy at the right end is still bugged so don't interect with him

Reactions: likesbootyok
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes