StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
Following this game since one if its earliest versions and im kinda glad I didnt shell out money on this, at this point. Sad tbh that it feels like Sam is getting less and less interesting scenes.
Yeah the more updates come out (as long as it takes to actually happen) the more it becomes painfully clear where the focus really lies. At the end of the day the game is made by gay diaper sniffers for gay diaper sniffers and the Female Protag gets the shaft more and more. Wonder why they even put up with Sam anymore considering her scenes becoming so forgettable or just straight up a segway for showing off more Whispy content lol.

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah the more updates come out (as long as it takes to actually happen) the more it becomes painfully clear where the focus really lies. At the end of the day the game is made by gay diaper sniffers for gay diaper sniffers and the Female Protag gets the shaft more and more. Wonder why they even put up with Sam anymore considering her scenes becoming so forgettable or just straight up a segway for showing off more Whispy content lol.
It sadly be like that, game had potential but with less and less updates coming, and there not being any real transparancy from what ive seen. (Including the discord.) I dont feel like its worth wasting time on anymore. Oh well onto other good games with decent female Protags..

Edit:

Whats quite sad is that most games I really enjoyed with female protags, got either abandoned or get updates so sporadically / not at all that its just pain.

Reactions: Five9

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
It sadly be like that, game had potential but with less and less updates coming, and there not being any real transparancy from what ive seen. (Including the discord.) I dont feel like its worth wasting time on anymore. Oh well onto other good games with decent female Protags..

Edit:

Whats quite sad is that most games I really enjoyed with female protags, got either abandoned or get updates so sporadically / not at all that its just pain.
if you like side scroller games: try [ThornSin] or Syahata's bad day. one of them is completed, and both is on this website.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MidnightScar

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
if you like side scroller games: try [ThornSin] or Syahata's bad day. one of them is completed, and both is on this website.
Tried both and I really enjoy ThornSin, but thanks for suggesting them either way :)
In general I just enjoy Female Protag games , Thorn Sin, Karryns Prison, Rina: Elementalists of Manahold etc. Theres a bunch of good ones out there im having hope for.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
there was a new teaser on the discord
some more animations for already teased enemies, and some info about upcoming systems
seems theres gonna be multiple system overhauls, and new systems, leading to the longer dev times.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Honestly, next update will make or break it.
If it's shit, every interest other than the ultradegens will vanish and if it's good doggie could realize that posting good updates will actually get you money
yeah and i think thats what many get wrong poeple want to see dev logs from time to time not just updates they wanna be able to see progress being made not an abyss full of money

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Honestly, next update will make or break it.
If it's shit, every interest other than the ultradegens will vanish and if it's good doggie could realize that posting good updates will actually get you money
Honestly, I'm on the hopeful side. Those military-esque suits and the MC aspect is a hot sell for me, and it looks like an entirely new area to be built off of. Not so sure what the kobold or the dronification machine could do however.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes