Rayboy13

Nov 13, 2022
I just managed to unlock computer class. Went to the teacher at the beach and raised computer to 14. I'm now able to work at the computer in computer class but apart from spending half an hour, I see no effect. What should it do ?
You can raise computer skill only through the guy at the beach. You'll need it at 20 for Anton later.

How do I start the Zhenya Path? She still only greets me at the Institute, what did I miss?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Somehow the windows in the game all switched places and I can't drag them to their right places anymore. how can I restore it?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
1) I keep calling Igor in the morninigs, but she always tells him that she's not ready yet. My lewdness is 450+ atm. What does Igor want me to do to be ready?

2) I can't work in the cafe because I need "a special form". I do have the erotic school uniform, but she won't go out wearing that.

3) Somehow the friday night naked events ended.

4) I can't speak with Kate at friday nights baout going to the club.

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
1) I keep calling Igor in the morninigs, but she always tells him that she's not ready yet. My lewdness is 450+ atm. What does Igor want me to do to be ready?

2) I can't work in the cafe because I need "a special form". I do have the erotic school uniform, but she won't go out wearing that.

3) Somehow the friday night naked events ended.

4) I can't speak with Kate at friday nights baout going to the club.

For 2 go to sex shop and buy outfit (if I remember well)

3 - me too

4 - how do you open the club?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote