• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Happie Ai Collection [2023-10-11] [Happie Ai]

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
HappieAiCover.gif

Overview:
Happie Ai is an Ai artist who makes pinups of characters from animes, such as: Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball, One Piece and more!​

Updated: 2023-10-11
Artist: Happie Ai - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 4k
Files: 1400+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - - -

14.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg 9.jpg
8.jpg 7.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
some of the better AI renders I've seen online
not enough open air pussy or ass though,
although AI pussy generally looks awful

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
some of the better AI renders I've seen online
not enough open air pussy or ass though,
although AI pussy generally looks awful
Probably still need 1 or 2 years until Ai can get detailed sex without looking cursed.

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
They really need to do some quality control with these pack. What's the point in sharing the ones with messed up teeth, lips, multiple nipples, fucked up vaginas, multiple buttholes, I'm sure with a little quality control, this pack would be 10th of the size & actually fairly enjoyable. The same goes for all the other AI artists i've seen on here too

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
They really need to do some quality control with these pack. What's the point in sharing the ones with messed up teeth, lips, multiple nipples, fucked up vaginas, multiple buttholes, I'm sure with a little quality control, this pack would be 10th of the size & actually fairly enjoyable. The same goes for all the other AI artists i've seen on here too
Feel free to waste your time sorting all the ai collections and upload em you can ping me after you did it :KEK:

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
I probably am doing that actually, i'm a data hoarder. But it's a very personal preference selection. You'd probably be missing some gems in some peoples eyes. Still can be a little annoying going through these packs though. I'm happy i finally typed out the words & vented a little :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Cunt

Valdak

Nov 15, 2023
Happie is definately one of the better ones. Does anyone have access to Happie's latest batch of works? or have access to the patreon mega decryption keys?

Valdak

Nov 15, 2023
I probably am doing that actually, i'm a data hoarder. But it's a very personal preference selection. You'd probably be missing some gems in some peoples eyes. Still can be a little annoying going through these packs though. I'm happy i finally typed out the words & vented a little :KEK:
Hey, what packs do you have access to?