Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
The game looks really well maybe but I am bored of NTR games, there so many and there all following the same logic. "Strange man jams cock in woman, woman turns into slut". I wish you the best on your game.
Aye, I mean. This already had all the makings of being a decent game. But the NTR just came and ruined that.

Hey, at least you're not the cuck on this one.

I'm waiting a bit to see how much of a piece of shit the MC is, though. I don't mind the NTR so much as that I'm so sick and tired of those incel-ish women humiliation vibe and shit, you know?

Reactions: ghost3337

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Funny you say that considering all the games you are responsible for :KEK:
Aye, however in my case my main "theme" is "Karmic Retribution"... I always put options to turn the tables on the bitch/asshole and have the MC end up winning and on top. They're always the main routes.

Unless, obviously, you choose differently but that's another story lmao.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
is this a full initial release with actual scenes already or just a demo? Changelog is a bit confusing

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Agreed, people always confuse Netorare with Netori.
Which is weird, because the NTR tag on this site has only ever referred to Netorare specifically, and there's a stickied thread explaining the tags. Not that it's an issue anymore going forward, since they renamed the tag to Netorare.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I am watching this game development with great interest. More NTR Legend is always welcome (y)

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I'm waiting a bit to see how much of a piece of shit the MC is, though. I don't mind the NTR so much as that I'm so sick and tired of those incel-ish women humiliation vibe and shit, you know?
I don't really see how it's incel at all. Seeing a woman fall from grace is like the whole point of the fetish. You're not really gonna get that if she isn't degraded by herself or another person.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
he said in ci en and twitter that it was only a few days for final release anyone knows any othe exact date?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The game looks really well maybe but I am bored of NTR games, there so many and there all following the same logic. "Strange man jams cock in woman, woman turns into slut". I wish you the best on your game.
If you think that's dumb, wait till you hear about harem games...
"Oh you're showing me basic human decency? Why yes I want to have sex with you!"
"I'm glad my first time is with you, guy that is only nice to me only because you want sex!"
"Our entire relationship is built on sex and you offer me nothing else in return, but sure, I'll love you until the day I die even though you barely look at me when you don't want sex!"

At least with cheating/NTR we skip the nice guy pretext.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 39 Votes