SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
Tomomi and her husband have just returned from a trip. She finds out that her video camera is broken, so she heads to an electronics store. The camera recorded Tomomi and her husband's love making that had been recorded by mistake. Tomomi is threatened by an electrician and raped.
Will she fight and resist him, or will she become a cocksleeve?​

Updated: 2025-08-26
Artist: Bai Asuka - -
Censorship: Yes (Black Bars)
Language: English
Resolution: 1800
Pages: 250
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

002.jpg 007.jpg 057.jpg 093.jpg 159.jpg 003.jpg

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
It looks like one of those NTR stories that the girl becomes a toilet and people piss on her and whatnot, shame. gonna read it before it gets to that part.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It looks like one of those NTR stories that the girl becomes a toilet and people piss on her and whatnot, shame. gonna read it before it gets to that part.
That's basically all of this author's works lol.

Bai Asuka
Hana Hook
Fusen Club
Sanbun Kyoden
Aoi Hitori (lesser degree)

All NTR author's where the women becomes mindless sex zombie toilet. Gets a bit repetitive as most stories are pretty similar and even new stories follow the same sequence and structure and the women often look the same from story to story.

Reactions: theDbman

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
That's basically all of this author's works lol.

Bai Asuka
Hana Hook
Fusen Club
Sanbun Kyoden
Aoi Hitori (lesser degree)

All NTR author's where the women becomes mindless sex zombie toilet. Gets a bit repetitive as most stories are pretty similar and even new stories follow the same sequence and structure and the women often look the same from story to story.
I mean sometimes it's cool, but doing it over and over like jeez, i get that D must be good but come on. I mean just in chapter 2 already an enema is in order, like jeeeeez. slow down a bit.

lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021
Some of my favourites for NTR:

Kon-kit: kaya nee & mighty wife series
Ntlabo
Terasu MC: dorei kazoku

Does f95 dweller love or hate NTR?

Reactions: Mysh9
Jul 12, 2022
I mean sometimes it's cool, but doing it over and over like jeez, i get that D must be good but come on. I mean just in chapter 2 already an enema is in order, like jeeeeez. slow down a bit.
I can't get enough of it honestly hahaha :sneaky: