• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hallo F95 :3

May 6, 2024
I came across this site while on a hunt for answers lol, I figured I make an account and say hi ^^
I'm new to Visual Novel making
Currently have one that's R-18 in progress, I'm kind of a one-person show so I find it very difficult huhu :(
I hope to learn a lot from all that are experts in the industry already ^^

Something about me.. uhh
Last year, I went overseas to see LDR bf
He broke my dominant arm
I left him
I go back home
Now I draw ugly and have to get AI to assist me with art making
I guess it's kinda fun sometimes but I wish my hand wouldn't hurt so much

Sorry for being overly dramatic
Sorry for the cringe, I'm very lonely
Thanks for reading

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
I came across this site while on a hunt for answers lol, I figured I make an account and say hi ^^
I'm new to Visual Novel making
Currently have one that's R-18 in progress, I'm kind of a one-person show so I find it very difficult huhu :(
I hope to learn a lot from all that are experts in the industry already ^^

Something about me.. uhh
Last year, I went overseas to see LDR bf
He broke my dominant arm
I left him
I go back home
Now I draw ugly and have to get AI to assist me with art making
I guess it's kinda fun sometimes but I wish my hand wouldn't hurt so much

Sorry for being overly dramatic
Sorry for the cringe, I'm very lonely
Thanks for reading
So welcome home!
There's always someone here to listen!

May 6, 2024
So welcome home!
There's always someone here to listen!
It's actually good to be home :3
I live in the tropics and I missed the sun so much lol. I stayed overseas for half a year and it was interesting to see how people deal with winter in 4 season countries.. I don't know how anyone can deal with snow on a regular basis xD
And thank you, that's very kind of you ^^

Reactions: HawkyDawky

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
welcome how r u ?Get well soon for your arm. I hope he gets better quickly. Unfortunately, in this age, we are all alone.
alice-in-wonderland-nice-to-meet-you-too.gif

May 6, 2024
welcome how r u ?Get well soon for your arm. I hope he gets better quickly. Unfortunately, in this age, we are all alone.
View attachment 3617732
Thank you, Nice to meet you ^^
I was told the bone that had the fracture was like scaphoid or something (idk what it means I'm not a doctor xD)
I can use my hand now after a bit of physical therapy, just not for long periods since it starts to hurt like crazy and my gripping power is not so good
I agree.. it is unfortunate but I'd like to make the most out of it :D

May 6, 2024
We are waiting for your Visual Novels. What are you making a visual novel about?
I'm trying to make this Dating Sim for a bunch of characters I made, my idea was to implement something similar to the gameplay of TMGS3 (CGs, ADVs/Backstory stuff, etc.) but add like spicy CGs
The MC is a guy though since the LIs are women, so idk how big guys are when it comes to the "shopping clothes for dates" mechanic.
Admittedly, I haven't really played any other VNs besides Konami ones for Nintendo DS..
I've been messing around with Ren'Py this week, watching tutorials here and there
So far, I only have some dialogue, cheap low frame looped animation out of images (I'm still learning huhu) and bg images slapped in about a 3min demo xD
I yet to figure out the whole creating a sprite thing and a bunch of other stuff

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bowsette s slave