• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Every character apart from Emily is literally bait.....
saying bait is a bit much, yes the dev confirmed that only Emily will get endings, but that doesn't mean there wont be scenes with other characters. This sucks for us who read these for the story, but most people I see on this forum seem to be in it for the scenes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
saying bait is a bit much, yes the dev confirmed that only Emily will get endings, but that doesn't mean there wont be scenes with other characters. This sucks for us who read these for the story, but most people I see on this forum seem to be in it for the scenes
May I ask where you got such an interest in the game? Yes, I admit it is very good, especially the graphics and the almost non-standard plot about incest and school, but still Something is missing , I

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
May I ask where you got such an interest in the game? Yes, I admit it is very good, especially the graphics and the almost non-standard plot about incest and school, but still Something is missing , I
Like the rest of that last sentence.

Personally, I liked the story at the start, and I have a hard-on for gingers/redheads and once upon a time the dev wasn't lazy and you would get more than one update a year.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Its a combination of a few things. Halfway House was the second or third VN I ever read, Emily is in my top 5 characters from any VN. I really like romance, like really really like it, and the relationship between the MC and Emily (and to an extent dr.Kuneida as well) is pretty romantic feeling. There is more, but these are the biggest points I would say

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Its a combination of a few things. Halfway House was the second or third VN I ever read, Emily is in my top 5 characters from any VN. I really like romance, like really really like it, and the relationship between the MC and Emily (and to an extent dr.Kuneida as well) is pretty romantic feeling. There is more, but these are the biggest points I would say
Agree, OK, Emily is little lower on the list, but doc is really cute. When dev said that only Em is a LI, I was very disappointed, i wrote that doc is a wasted character. I enjoyed the rivalry between Em and doc. That was really good. But Sam, Ash, MILFs and Ash's sister i cute too.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Agree, OK, Emily is little lower on the list, but doc is really cute. When dev said that only Em is a LI, I was very disappointed, i wrote that doc is a wasted character. I enjoyed the rivalry between Em and doc. That was really good. But Sam, Ash, MILFs and Ash's sister i cute too.
Yeah I really like Kuneida, when I started reading this I was hoping for a throuple route or ending with her. Dont think thats happening though :(

Reactions: rudy007

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
This interesting piece of info has just been brought to my attention:

View attachment 3603551
Can someone explain me why a lot of people want to have love/relationship with this digital rude and fucked in the head juvenile prostitute? I would get it, if you have the desire to fuck and immediately ditch this bitch with daddy issues. But love her? Have warm feelings for her? Respect her as woman? What is wrong with people nowadays...

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Can someone explain me why a lot of people want to have love/relationship with this digital rude and fucked in the head juvenile prostitute? I would get it, if you have the desire to fuck and immediately ditch this bitch with daddy issues. But love her? Have warm feelings to her? Respect her as woman? What is wrong with people nowadays...
5b2d147189e0a7c43757f2a0e7a80f19.jpg
by the way, he fucked his sister ;)

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Hmm interesting. I really like Ash and would totally love a romance path with her provided we get some nice wholesome romance if not I'll just stick with Emily.
I see most people still choose what is convenient for them and not what is difficult :)

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I see most people still choose what is convenient for them and not what is difficult :)
Don't get me wrong Emily is the reason I play this game but I have been thinking about how a romance route with Ash could happen for awhile now and would really like to see how that would unfold.

The possibilities for nice romantic moments with her are endless.

Reactions: rudy007
Sep 26, 2023
Can someone explain me why a lot of people want to have love/relationship with this digital rude and fucked in the head juvenile prostitute? I would get it, if you have the desire to fuck and immediately ditch this bitch with daddy issues. But love her? Have warm feelings to her? Respect her as woman? What is wrong with people nowadays...
She's hot, badass and funny. On the other hand I can't understand the appeal for the bratty and immature jailbait, constantly bitching and whining with the emotional maturity of a 8 years old girl. She's not only unsufferable, dorky but she looks so juvenile that picturing any user having the hots for her is honestly disturbing and bordeline creepy :unsure: Yes, what is wrong with people nowadays...

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes