azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hi,

I'm the dev. I'll try to answer a few things.

The chick with the tattoos looks great :love: that 3rd preview image has me a bit concerned though.
No rape. That image is from the start of a fight scene. Player character needs something dramatic to make the relationship with Samantha grow.

That and the Genre tag of "Fan Service". Means this game will either go to the highest payer or they'll try to accommodate any kink suggested. Hopefully they'll know more about the kinks than they do about how a halfway house operates.
What I actually mean by "Fan service" is in the context of japanese manga. Basically sexy scenes that aren't overtly sexual. Not that I will cater to every player request.

Sorry that term just stuck with that meaning with me. I read a lot of manga.
Release date : 7/19/19
Version: episode 2

Is this a continuation of a different story?
Or is it more content the usual in a first release?
Includes EP1 and EP2.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Hi,

No rape. That image is from the start of a fight scene. Player character needs something dramatic to make the relationship with Samantha grow.

What I actually mean by "Fan service" is in the context of japanese manga. Basically sexy scenes that aren't overtly sexual. Not that I will cater to every player request.

Includes EP1 and EP2.
Thanks for addressing those concerns. I had a feeling that that was probably what that scene was, a set up for a fight. But it's nice that you are here and responding to people =).

Reactions: Canto Forte

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
My bad, please ignore, I had neglected to update my version of Ren'Py.

Mac version please, cannot start this from Ren'Py on a Mac as per usual.
Received this error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive alt_cam.rpyc.

Last edited:
Reactions: cimibibapa2

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hi,

Includes EP1 and EP2.
Thanks for the explanation. I will try your game now. Go get your Developer tag from a mod. And i want to invite you to be a little active here. Your game looks very promising (at least the cg's, don't now the story yet) and you will gain a lot of patrons from here. Good luck with your game

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice, interesting story. I like it.
A bit bigger boobs would be nice, maybe a side character. :whistle:
I'm looking forward to more, well done. (y)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Nice, interesting story. I like it.
A bit bigger boobs would be nice, maybe a side character. :whistle:
I'm looking forward to more, well done. (y)
I wouldn't mind seeing A character with bigger boobs, but I like the smaller breasts on some of these characters, like the redhead and tattoo girl.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
It's their first game, guess they wanted to make sure they have some content to show ...

Patreon quote:
"This is the first release. Freely downloadable for anyone to try. It's got Ep1 and Ep2 included. So it's got a good hour or two worth of play time. Episode 3 is coming next and will be a Patreon style release."
Content creators that actually give a f*** about content? wow. Already loving them.

@azrd79

And I just started up the game, instant *gulp* at the models they used. Story can be very interesting. Loving it so far. Also, like what you said. If you make these kind of story, it shouldnt be all roses. Life can be hard. I just hope you go for a "happy" end, with big bumps. But I can see a route where he just ends in jail, for life. Keep it up!

I wouldn't mind seeing A character with bigger boobs, but I like the smaller breasts on some of these characters, like the redhead and tattoo girl.
Well made games have all kinds. I bet some games arent played, because people dont like the models/characters. Any of them. But if you get a choice, those are good creators.

Can someone make a fan signature, I need to change it again..... :)

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The chick with the tattoos looks great :love: that 3rd preview image has me a bit concerned though.
Yeah well that girl is the reason why i downloaded it. :D
Since i've played a bit of the game now i think the 3rd picture will end different than you might think when you look at it without context.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 171 Votes