• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Hakoniwa Explorer Plus [v1.07] [Suxamethonium]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zexacon

Jul 15, 2019
i came here from a youtube vid and i wanna know how i talk to starter girl's ass.
I'm sure u figured it out but IF NOT.... walk into her from behind multiple times or ask to touch her butt in the talk(walk into her from the front not the BOOTY.) And that is howyou talk to starter girl's ass or touch any npc from behind.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A few game from Steam have suddenly been labelled abandoned, even though they're probably complete. The abandoned rule mostly works for patreon, but not for places like Steam or DLSite. Especially with games completed before the thread was made but didn't get the prefix.

Jun 17, 2020
heard this got updated, it's on steam and is now complete.
That being said; this has probably been forgotten to time by the F95Zone community.
Just letting anyone know that it's been completed.

Jun 17, 2020
I actually own this game, you should put this gameplay video in the OP

The first 2 minutes is what convinced me to get this game, it gets pretty spoilery as you go though.
Looks like the stiffs at youtube probably downloaded your vid, and then terminated your account.
Those jerks; they know exactly what they're doing.
"if the public can't have this suggestive content... *download button since they have youtube premium for free, deletes the public video* then I guess us suits can!~"

Jun 17, 2020
! URGENT CALL TO ACTION !
! URGENT CALL TO PASSION !
ALL download links are compromised
Mega - removed
Nopy - Site has shut its doors
Mixdrop - nothing but redirecting, nothing but malicious redirects
Anonfile - Has video footage of the game, but fails to install the actual game as an EXE, and the file titled "Game" relies on a BAT file that never gets created.

All in all, your websites linked to have all failed. They are at time of writing, non functional.

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Squashed

Jul 22, 2019
I think you can still get the free windows version from the site though. Can’t remember where that is unfortunately.

Zexacon

Jul 15, 2019
which one was that it's been ages but im sure it's the pink one right? I think it makes enemies excited and they move and attack faster. And it make your lewd gauge go up if u get hit by said liquid.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote