Collection Video Hajimete no Hitozuma [2023-07-23] [Mary Jane]

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
AID0198338_JK.jpg

Overview:
Yoshino Kanako is happily married to Tomoya and they are preparing to have a child together. Everything is going great until Kanako meets with her father-in-law, Makoto, whom Kanako is already familiar with unfortunately... Something she never disclosed to her husband is that seven years ago she prostituted herself to the abusive Makoto. Fortunately for Kanako, Makoto agrees to keep the secret on the condition that they re-establish their intimacy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2023-07-23
Artist: Mary Jane -
Censorship: Yes / Doujin is uncensored
Language: Japanese ENG Subs
Resolution: 720p
Files: 6
Length: 80+mins / 237 pages
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

ITM0218596_1.jpg ITM0221505_1.jpg ITM0245034_1.jpg ITM0248599_1.jpg

Last edited:

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
The episodes in the zip seem to be out of order according to the spoiler? Episode 1 is two is the first two files. The third file is episode 2. Episode 3 is part 4 and episode 7 is part 5. Episode 6 says removed, are they not doing that one?

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
*sighs*
I dislike the threads posted in Animation that are clearly professional Hentai episode(s).
Cause there are many 720p stream sites and provide a preview. But that is that and this:
[ f.e. ]

The episodes in the zip seem to be out of order according to the spoiler? Episode 1 is two is the first two files. The third file is episode 2. Episode 3 is part 4 and episode 7 is part 5. Episode 6 says removed, are they not doing that one?
I can anwer.
Based on: release schedule there are only 5 Episodes so far. If there is more or will be more...who knows. I dislike the recent ~1.5 D animation which clearly lacks half of the frames they had in the past. But that is another that...

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Oyako no omoi hype. Here's hoping it doesn't get shelved before completing production.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Despite delays & excuses out the ass, it appears that the hard-date now set is 2nd of feb for 'Hajimete no hitozuma 6 [animation]'.

The recently released trailer preview seems alright. Animation & art are about what you'd expect from the series but surprisingly, the seiyuus sound very good even by JP standards. We'll see how it all comes together but I have a bad feeling about this one. Delays & conflict may have tainted production, at least that is my current hunch.