west31

Jul 14, 2022
I already helped you out but you seem to have missed it. Maybe you're too annoyed to read stuff? This is what happens if you don't use The Unarchiver to unpack the zip, as the fix says you should do, and as I mentioned in my reply. But you can also just chmod this file, as I suggested. You'll still need to run xattr, as described in the fix.

View attachment 3357543
ive noticed some updates this FIX works, but other times like this recent one this fix doesnt work

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
how i use the Money Cheat please..?
Cheat:
Cheats: type into the cheat bar in the hotel management panel (without quotes) (press the hotel button).
* "money" (gives max money)
* "ruinme" (0 money)
* "giveXk" (replace X with pos. or neg. number to add X times 1000 G)
* "maxallstats" (sets all stats of the girls to current maximum. known bug: also sets money to 0, but you can use the money cheats after)

Reactions: Radchaai

Boromir.

Jul 2, 2021
Can i just delete the old game folder and use the updated folder without losing save files like renpy games? Or do i have to back up them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how i use the Money Cheat please..?
don't really need it, it just speeds early game a bit and soonish money comes irrelevant and then later can max daily income and nothing to spend it (besides some new item which doesn't cost even half of daily income).

100% save please?
no. some old saves were posted pages ago.

Can i just delete the old game folder and use the updated folder without losing save files like renpy games? Or do i have to back up them?
unless hachi has changed save locations from appdata\roaming\localliow\haildicktator then can delete safely.

Reactions: Boromir.

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
don't really need it, it just speeds early game a bit and soonish money comes irrelevant and then later can max daily income and nothing to spend it (besides some new item which doesn't cost even half of daily income).

no. some old saves were posted pages ago.

unless hachi has changed save locations from appdata\roaming\localliow\haildicktator then can delete safely.
I just want gallery unlock. Don't provide it if you don't want to but I'm entitled to request it.

Reactions: kamibell

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
Yes there is a gallery. My game is almost complete. I'm just tired of unlocking everything. I'm not that much entertained by the action. I just want to see all the scenes at this point.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I still respect the work you do, but I can't download 3-4GB for 200 renders (and a few animations) per update. Isn't it possible to divide this into seasons or only update with patches?
sorry about that. yes and no. while the images are packaged on their own in a way, game logic updates, as well as dialogues, is not. I could release it as a stub, but that would still be well over 1gb probably for the base package, and it would add a considerable workload by having to maintain, build and upload 3-5 extra versions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still respect the work you do, but I can't download 3-4GB for 200 renders (and a few animations) per update. Isn't it possible to divide this into seasons or only update with patches?
sorry about that. yes and no. while the images are packaged on their own in a way, game logic updates, as well as dialogues, is not. I could release it as a stub, but that would still be well over 1gb probably for the base package, and it would add a considerable workload by having to maintain, build and upload 3-5 extra versions.
well there is a way (in theory) but even that'd require extra work from hachi aka hachi puts up server which provides update onlys to players and full game would be still available elsewhere.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes