• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First time trying this. I feel like every single thing is gated, and the hints don't account for gates at all: it says to do the first cooking activity with Alice to progress her, but it does not raise Exhibitionism, probably needing a higher Love cap, which is probably from a future, unrelated quest? Sonya's line is done until I meet Hazel on the beach, and then all of the time until I can guess that day and time is completely wasted because I can't do anything with any other character. Every game like this does this at some point, and that's when it falls apart.
well this isn't straightline to girls pussies, hints do account gates but sometimes gate quest isn't available until later. i think exhibitionism comes from doing check ups on how girls work and then punishing them if they did bad job and choosing punishment which exposes them on guests.

no time wasted since can do other tasks while waiting day that can goto specific place to advance on other quest.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How does the Anal Hook work for Daisy on Android as trying to do it causes the game to ask for the other part to be downloaded?

If I install Part 1 then I can't install Part 2 as it overrides the game and vise versa.

I am at the time where the Jeanne fight happens in the scavenger hunt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How does the Anal Hook work for Daisy on Android as trying to do it causes the game to ask for the other part to be downloaded?

If I install Part 1 then I can't install Part 2 as it overrides the game and vise versa.

I am at the time where the Jeanne fight happens in the scavenger hunt.
android parts has been explained few times on this thread so search using term android and poster being hachigames.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Bro when weill get ch 4
I'm still adding content to Chapter 3 with every update.

The chapters solely exist because Android apk doesn't allow packages over 2GB. Chapter 4 is going to start once chapter 3 reaches the 2GB in size.

Lukecastel

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 1022355

Overview:
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

‘Hail Dicktator’ features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including anal, bondage, spanking, tickling and feet.
As of 0.40, there are close to 1000 events, ~10k renders, and over 50 full animations in the game, and additionally a lot of slideshow mini animations. Full animations are currently mostly in the later game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-23
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: Hachigames - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.64.1
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android Ch. 3
(HQ 64bit)*: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android Ch. 3
(HQ 32bit)*: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android Ch. 1 & 2

Extras: Italian translation** - German Translation** - Portuguese Translation**

*For Android Users: Because of the 2GB app limit, the game has been split into chapters. Chapter 3 contains all new content. If you played the game until the last version, you only need to download chapter 3.
**This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 898053 View attachment 1939571 View attachment 1939575 View attachment 811117 View attachment 725576 View attachment 642051 View attachment 1277145 View attachment 642053 View attachment 811121 View attachment 642054 View attachment 642059 View attachment 642060 View attachment 642061 View attachment 642062 View attachment 642063 View attachment 642064 View attachment 814168 View attachment 814170
Is there a way i can play this in newer chapter without playing it from the start?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
should be since dev makes/adds it.
Hachi only makes the English version. Other languages are done by volunteers such as me (Portuguese). Besides Portuguese, Italian and German are made by humans; other languages are supported through automatic translation.

Reactions: MasterChild

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Is there a way i can play this in newer chapter without playing it from the start?
Currently, only the mobile version starts with the chapters. However, there are a lot of save games here in the thread at different parts of the story. You can rename the MC in the options.

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes