Cheat Mod Unity Hack'n Stalk 2: Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Crank088]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
yeah because there was no useful option to choose a "nice karma answer" so i decided to max out evil karma but u can choose all answers even if you have evil karma
If you bang the daughter as yourself at the pool, and then bang her friend that night in the car, the next day they confront you. You need Good Karma to make a choice that lets you fuck both, the only threesome in the game. I assume it's a reward for playing as a 'good guy' through the game. I couldn't pick it while evil in your 0.9 version, but I didn't get that far with your 1.0 version. Are you saying you can pick it no matter your karma in this version?

Right now I'm using your 0.9 default karma version for this reason. I haven't had any problems, I don't know what the 1.0 update did but the game seems complete at 0.9

Awesome mod, thank you.

mraka

Jun 4, 2017
If you bang the daughter as yourself at the pool, and then bang her friend that night in the car, the next day they confront you. You need Good Karma to make a choice that lets you fuck both, the only threesome in the game. I assume it's a reward for playing as a 'good guy' through the game. I couldn't pick it while evil in your 0.9 version, but I didn't get that far with your 1.0 version. Are you saying you can pick it no matter your karma in this version?
You can have the threesome with complete evil or complete good route!
But the way you play is normally not possible (only with cheats). So either you play Evil Karma and can not fuck Phoebe at pool as yourself but only as Jason, or you play Good Karma and fuck her as yourself.

But if you on Evil Karma, the threesome is only avaiable after doing the Pool-Sex as Jason and making Phoebe blow you and her boyfriend after that.

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
I didn't realise, the premise of the threesome the way I played it is the girls asking you to decide between them. If you have good karma you can say you don't deserve either of them, then threesome. What is the plot if Phoebe doesn't know it was you she fucked? Is she just depressed and corrupted enough that an evil karma option shows up, because I didn't see it when I made her blow me in disguise with her boyfriend. She just says she's happy for you and her friend that you're dating.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
With the version uploaded in the opening post, it's still not possible to add the "Hello Neighbor" video in the ending editor, because the player does not have nice karma.

Overall, it would have been better if the mod didn't touch karma and just let that be influenced by the player's decisions throughout the game. I know it's just a label and the checks where it counts have been hacked to let you pass either way, but it feels kinda wrong if you are considered to be "evil" or "mean" when playing a good-guy route.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how i change my karma? when i start a new game its already evil
Only by playing through the game and making every good choice you possibly can. But even that is not enough to put you into "saint" level karma, just slightly on the "good" side. No idea why this mod decided to mess with that default for no reason. It basically breaks the final "perfect" ending, because you always have evil karma in gallery mode and can't choose that final option because of that.

Netrom

Dec 20, 2017
With the version uploaded in the opening post, it's still not possible to add the "Hello Neighbor" video in the ending editor, because the player does not have nice karma.

Overall, it would have been better if the mod didn't touch karma and just let that be influenced by the player's decisions throughout the game. I know it's just a label and the checks where it counts have been hacked to let you pass either way, but it feels kinda wrong if you are considered to be "evil" or "mean" when playing a good-guy route.
I agree, I would have liked to have a mod there maxes the stats, love and corruption without messing with the karma.
I am currently playing as nice guy (as nice as he possibly can be) ;)
There are some of the choices I cant make, because the stats aren't high enough, but I don't wont to use this mod at its current state, as I don't want my character's karma turned into evil, even though that means missing at least one small scene and 5 love-points.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I would also love to have a version of this mod without evil karma as a fixture.
Apart from that, great work and thanks.

Reactions: ArcFlight

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Any chance we can get a mod for the 3rd game, the dance scene is a pain.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
moved the files in the game directory but nothing changes in game
doesn't work

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i cant get the cheat to work some1 plz help i put it in every folder and try it but nothing
any tell me where and how to open it

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
Look I have WinRAR already downloaded. However whenever I try to put the cheat in the folder it said. "WinRAR Can Add Files Only to RAR Or Zip Archives." Please Help!!! Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote