• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't remember what could be related this bug. It's been a while, so I'd need to take a look at the code again.
Does it happen even starting a new game?
That still happens. I just now came around to playing this game and ran into the exact same problem. Good guy choice "I.. I can't do this to her" is grey and unclickable.
Any advise?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ran into this dialogue options bug, it's just after giving Phoebe the 3 book exam questions near the beginning of the game. It doesn't matter whether I'm using the cheats or not (tried both ways). But regardless of having "Nice" Karma or "Saint" Karma, the dialogue option for, "I can't do this to her", is never available to click on, it's greyed out. I even followed everything in the walkthrough and I still get the same greyed out option.

How do I get that option to become available?

:EDIT: While trying the steps leading up to the bug once again, I noticed that in the quest log for the Literature Exam that the "Wear the Mr. Watson disguise and hold exam" is also greyed, even as the character is talking to her just after the exam, i.e. from the first image. I don't know if that will help solve why this is happening with the greyed out dialogue option, but I'm hoping it will help solve this.
Did you ever solve this? Just ran into the same bug.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's been a while since I saw the code. It's supposed to be a check on Karma (some value or more)
Hmmm... Just for testing purposes I made MC a saint (karma 89), no change. Seems to be a bug.
Ah well... no good guy route = no more HnS2 for me. :confused:
Don't worry, I'm not gonna write a negative review, I understand that there won't be a bugfix for a 2 year old game.
All the best!

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmmm... Just for testing purposes I made MC a saint (karma 89), no change. Seems to be a bug.
Ah well... no good guy route = no more HnS2 for me. :confused:
Don't worry, I'm not gonna write a negative review, I understand that there won't be a bugfix for a 2 year old game.
All the best!
It's weird because I remember people in this thread saying that used that path

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's weird because I remember people in this thread saying that used that path
I know, that's why I was aiming for it. I probably did/clicked something that nobody else did on my way to that point to trigger the bug. :p
Maybe I'll start a fresh game eventually and try again. No worries.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I just downloaded the Mac version, but when I try to open the game, it says the developer should update the game to be compatible with the current version of macOS (I'm on the most recent Catalina version). Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The error message is similar to the one below. If I'm correct, the app can't be played because it's not 64-bit app or something
1606652364770.png

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
this rare gem is one I replayed so many times I lost count....my only wish is to be able to bang Jen's and Samantha's asses,and it would be my 2nd fav fapping game :love::love::love::love:o_O

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Statistics with accumulation depending on the selection results in the XLS file.
In the CHOICE column, highlighted in red, you can put " + " and " - " depending on the choice. Then the current statistics of girls will change.

I did it for myself. Use only the Munchkins! =)

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I am at the first scene with Phoebe, the game says "move mouse up and down to explore options" but no matter what I do with the mouse nothing happens at all. Any idea from anyone what could be the issue here? Up until this point I was able to play the game without any issue, the mouse functioned well in other minigames.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I'll add a console command next version to disable mouse locking on minigames. This might fix the problem.
Hello, was this console command added? I think this would be the solution for my issue also but I cannot find it. Thanks for the fantastic game otherwise!

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Didn't really play this game for the romance.But man is it addicting. Can someone suggest any games like this ? Games having resemblance to real life dialogues and believable romance that is.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I am at the first scene with Phoebe, the game says "move mouse up and down to explore options" but no matter what I do with the mouse nothing happens at all. Any idea from anyone what could be the issue here? Up until this point I was able to play the game without any issue, the mouse functioned well in other minigames.
Read the instructions on top right before the game starts. There's an option to set it to auto mode by pressing a button.I was confused myself at first

Oct 20, 2020
Statistics with accumulation depending on the selection results in the XLS file.
In the CHOICE column, highlighted in red, you can put " + " and " - " depending on the choice. Then the current statistics of girls will change.

I did it for myself. Use only the Munchkins! =)
Thank you, I appreciate it!
but there seems to be a mistake where the player needs to choose "Wear Andre Agassi's cousin disguise" or "Go as original Zack"(?)

Reactions: viewerigo

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Thank you, I appreciate it!
but there seems to be a mistake where the player needs to choose "Wear Andre Agassi's cousin disguise" or "Go as original Zack"(?)
Thank you.
It's already hard to remember what's wrong there. =)
If the statistics should change, you can put the value of the change in the appropriate Delta column (∆).

But in general, these two lines only show the fork in the choice, they do not affect the statistics. And then there are two blocks corresponding to your choice. It seems to be so.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes