• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Hack'n Stalk 2.0 [v1.0] [The Architect]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Meludan

One of the best games here. It's relatively short but you can play it multiple times for different ways and endings.

The scenes are well done and have good mechanics.

It has some interesting choices and the choices you will make in the game will matter later in the game even if you don't know how in the first times.

So try some different ways and see what will happen. It's worth it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fouller

A good story. not too long and with only necessary details. choices with time was pretty cool to play.
    the map interface could improve.
    And after several attempts (including cheat mod) I didnt got the good phat... maybe is not implanted yet?
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Drue

Good story, hot animated sex scene and everything this game provide very good and im enjoy it. Just 1 minus that hard to enjoy some scene while you have concetrate to watch that "thing" goes down and ready spacebar
  4. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

--Rambling ON
    I thought i already left a review for this one.

I feel like there is less traffic here than it should, i'm guessing it might be because of the game's name which doesn't work well with the search engine, you have to type hack'n, or maybe it's just not visible enough on the list with just the yellow unity icon that looks just like the on hold one.
    --Rambling OFF

REVIEW

I didn't like the first one, couldn't get to any content.

This one has great mechanism, great art, interesting actual gameplay, which isn't common, i mean, except for those action scrollers (which i don't like very much), how many games have an actual gameplay ?

This one has, and a good one, no grinding, interesting scenes, replay friendly ...

Great work, 5*
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ragiptd21

One of the best games on this site. Nice story, (no incest which is always good for me) great artwork, no grinding, no need for a walkthrough to figure things out. Long enough and has decent amount of action. I'm sure the finished version will be a lot better. Great work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Cunti

I don't understand why this game doesn't get more recognition. Maybe because it lacks big titties? I certainly advise everyone to give it a try, as it might just be my new favorite game on f95zone....
  7. 5.00 star(s)

hotte

Pretty good game and a superb upgrade compared to his predecessor.
    The Adult Game Market is oversaturated with 3DCG but the artstyle which is provided by The Architect is superior. Most ov the chars doesn't look overly artificial but also not too real. I should say a very good enjoyable style whis isn't bloated with ultra huge boobs nor asses. There is a chance to start something with a MILF (I think it's not fully implemented yet) or with the teen girls.

The story so far is pretty wicked, funny, unrealistic but not boring. There are plenty of answers you can give which are smart and are linked to real TV shows or other media.

Most of the time you'll have a good VN with some decent Mini-Games. You can fly a drone, play "Guitar Hero" and answer some questions in a "catch the phrase" game. Sometimes there are even some riddles which aren't that hard to solve.

One more good thing is, that you are getting rewarder for multiple playthroughs. You can check the gallery if you are not willing to find all the scenes and images by yourself.

As per now, the games is pretty dope and "Left handed gamer" friendly :D

Looking forward for future updates and new games by The Architect.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

I just tried this one out yesterday, because I saw that it have 17 votes with 5 stars. I just have to say it's really worth play it. Wonderfull Arts, nice minigames, a little bit you have to use your head. The story is great, if you like corruption and blackmail. Cant wait for more updates
  9. 5.00 star(s)

itsalreadyoverx

Great game indeed.

+ A simple concept with a not very complex story. But everything is well executed, writing is cool, some characters besides the girls are funny/likeable.

+ Art & Graph is good too. Girls are meant to be like real girls, and not the cow sized breasts and miss universe perfects faces of the typhical bangable girls of most similar games. Althought that's about personal tastes. I'm pointing this because is something different to see in this game.

+ Not grindy, which is HUGE, excessive grinding can be annoying.

+- Minigames are ok, they aren't hard or boring.

+ Game has multiple paths which we could just name between GOOD or BAD. Replayable.

Overall it's a great game to play, i hope you get the same enjoyment i had.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

volsyn

Not the most original character ideas, but they are well implemented and the game feels organic. Graphic quality is great and the way the game feels when played through different paths really makes you feel like a good or bad person for your decisions.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rambling

One of my favorite games I've played from here. Fun but basic story, enjoyable minigames, multiple paths, not grindy.

The art is solid and better than the screenshots indicate. I don't like the faces on the characters that much though. The story is simple and fun but has a bit more depth than is typical for games on this site, it leads to many sexy scenarios. It's fairly short but has multiple paths so there is replay. It's a bit trial and error heavy, but at least isn't grindy or repetitive like many games from this site. It actually has fun minigames, unlike other games from this site where minigames are horrid or boring. This isn't the hottest game I've played from here, but it's probably the most consistently enjoyable- definitely worth a try.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Thora

I like this game - in a sea of incest and look alike clones, the story here is refreshing. It is technically well done - the renders and lighting effects are good. The characters are well fleshed out and contains several humorous moments.

Perhaps on the downside, some of the mini games are frustrating, and while you have multiple ways to solve problems, the story progressing is linear.

Not sure why this doesn't get as many patrons...
  13. 5.00 star(s)

BitesZaDusto

Overall, I really enjoyed the game a lot. First off the renders and characters look great, the animations aren't bad either. I like the various choices and stats in the game. It gives the game a greater deal of replay value. I do also really like the continuity of the scenes I've done so far. It makes me feel like my decisions have a strong impact on the story.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BBQLord

Contains links to a wonderful and engaging game. There are multiple paths (high/low morality) but these do not yet branch off. Graphically, the game looks very well put together and the different preferences and kinks of the characters you interact with make them very distinct.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

nln0

Version: Final

Pros -
    Great looking characters, animations, and scenes.
    Replayability with all of the different choices.
    OK mini-games.
    Funny and self aware dialogue.

Meh -
    Some trial and error when it comes to some of the choices and mini-games but there are auto saves for that.
    A bit on the short side.

Cons - N/A

Closing thoughts Great game can't wait for more games by the dev.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

pavar

The game has a very nice, slim and very intuitive interface. Graphics are very good, concept is quite nice, storyline is funny. The game has an unusual attention to detail. Definitely worth following.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Londo_Mollari

Completely underestimated game which gets to less attention.
    The graphics are awesome, (far) better than of most VNs. The story is quite entertaining offers an unusual setting.
    Together with part 1 it became my absolutely favourite non-incest game.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Mobum

Beautiful UI, fun mini games, good story and last but not least, lovely characters. Really enjoyed the game! I want to raise three thumbs up if I have any more than just two.. Great potential, this game has. Hmm~

The only thing I want to complain is that during some of the minigames I had to concentrate on the status bars to succeed so cannot enjoy the view... :)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

smileyfaceguy

Regarding the game:

Innovative take on the adult game genre, featuing engaging gameplay mechanics and mini-games without these being annoying. Presents quests with multiple solutions and important player choices leading to increased replayability. The visuals and humour make this game really stand out, and is definetly one of my favourites, along with it's predescessor.

Regarding the thread:

Much less toxic than some other threads here on F95Zone. The developer is also very active and helps with troubleshooting and other issues or questions the community might have regarding his game. You can find plenty of information and mods to make the gameplay easier for those who might wish for something like that.

All in all a clear 5/5!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ButYouCanCallMeLarry

This game made me Register to write this review. It's fun and interactive. I actually enjoy playing to try to get different stats and opportunities. I hope this creator continues to create games in the same style of incorporating interactivity and puzzle-solving into the interaction.