Adds Scenes Gallery (with dialogue) to the game.​

Updated: 2022-10-21
Game/Creator: Hack'N Stalk 2.0 / The Architect -
Modder: Half-Assed Mods -
Mod Version: v1.0
Game Version: v1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Usage:

Version Differences:

Change-Log:

Gallery Mod:
-

Unlocked Gallery Mod:

Unlocker Only (No Dialogs):

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Oh wow. Proper gallery mod for a unity game? Thats cool and rare. Any chance for a cheat option to unlock scenes without playing the game? My saves for it are long gone and replaying it seems like a drag. Also are there any plans for this type of mode for other games of this dev?

Dec 9, 2017
Oh wow. Proper gallery mod for a unity game? Thats cool and rare. Any chance for a cheat option to unlock scenes without playing the game? My saves for it are long gone and replaying it seems like a drag. Also are there any plans for this type of mode for other games of this dev?
I'll update the post for the cheat when I have the time (if I managed to get it working, I'll upload a save if not)
As for future galleries, I've been looking at the code of Goons Raid Her and if I managed to learn how it runs, I might release a gallery for that as well. Thanks.

Dec 9, 2017
Wish Hack'n Stalk 1 & 2 had a gallery mod too:HideThePain:
Thank you for your interest in the mods, I've been busy these couple of months so I haven't made any huge progress making the mods, I'm currently working on HnS1, I've finished Chapter 1 (The coffee shop scenes), I've yet to finish Chapter 2 (Inside the cinema scenes). Can't give an estimate on when it will be done

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnyakuza1