Dec 2, 2019
I have some problems in second village with crafting this "special medicine"...
In crafting menu there is only one recipe available, rest are grayed out. I check whole map twice for more ingredients but it doesn't help.What am i suppoused to do?

Apr 15, 2020
Difficulty mod for v1.7

Cheat buttons :
F1 to hide/show the cheat menu
F2 and F3 to toggle infinite HP and MP
F4 Apply all bad states
F5 Remove all bad states
Number 1 to 0 and "-" apply a specific bad state
"=" remove the hypno effect

Difficulty increase :
Enemies have more health in hard and very hard.
Hypno state makes you get more hypnotized when taking hits
When fully hypnotized (lasting 15 sec), you will move slowly and can't attack while moving, only while standing still.
The resist mechanic scales in difficulty with the game's difficulty and ecstasy level.
Ecstasy level decreases slower on hard difficulty and doesn't decrease passively on very hard.
The more you get captured or fail to resist; resisting becomes more difficult. (resets at clothing shrines, or half reset at orgasm)
dunno if im just not putting it in the right place but i cant seem to get the mod to work. where do i put it?

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
How do you trigger the human scenes? Is finishing the game a requirement?
Usually related to having one of the status effects active. I remember there are scenes for the collar, the strange clothes, hypnotism, nose bug etc that involve humans. When you have one of those status effects check the map and you'll see a purple exclamation mark at the area where you can trigger that scene.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone help? The game is launching, but i'm stuck in the initial menu because it seems like that no key is binded, i mean i have pressed everything on my keyboard but nothing happens

Reactions: Amago123

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Does the h content involve enemies capturing or holding the main character? or is the content just from the game over?
If you're asking "are the scenes game over only", no.
The h-attacks are progressing 'grabs' which you can mash out of, as long as you have enough health to do so.

If you're asking "am I getting captured if I let my health fall to zero" then no, that's a game over, no escape sequence or anything.

There are instant loss conditions in some scenarios - but only before boss fights and with specific things that you did prior to them (eat 4 mushrooms in the cave before finding the boss of it, wear a specific accessory while approaching the mountaintop boss, etc)

Reactions: SetsunaFSeisei
Dec 25, 2018
If you're asking "are the scenes game over only", no.
The h-attacks are progressing 'grabs' which you can mash out of, as long as you have enough health to do so.

If you're asking "am I getting captured if I let my health fall to zero" then no, that's a game over, no escape sequence or anything.

There are instant loss conditions in some scenarios - but only before boss fights and with specific things that you did prior to them (eat 4 mushrooms in the cave before finding the boss of it, wear a specific accessory while approaching the mountaintop boss, etc)
Owh ok thanks..
I'm not interested in games that only provide game over content. Why would I finish the game until the final boss but the content I'm looking for can only be seen if the main character loses or dies.

Liampe

Jul 9, 2021
Neat they went into fixing translation a bit on this new update and some other small changes. Tho wish the dialogue box for if hachina accepts or fights the enemy's advance was translated too

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
stupid question but how to i progress in the endless caves? theres only the one floor and each way down is blocked?

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Saw 1.9 else where, was let me check the content. More bugfixes, which is fine and all, but really to keep creating .1 version numbers that are just bugfixes is just misleading.

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
dunno if im just not putting it in the right place but i cant seem to get the mod to work. where do i put it?
The file "Assembly-CSharp.dll" is in this location. Make a backup of the original one and put the modded one there:
Hachina_v1.7\ハチナ怪異譚_Data\Managed

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
It's way easier than mermaidian, especially given that afflictions don't really start till you fail the second resist, which the first is almost impossible to fail if you try, so you never really end up with any debuffs. Think the only one forced on you is hypnosis. Also there's practically infinite health, your c will give hp per enemy killed, and the 20 gold manju will give you hp regen for like 3-5 minutes after use.

You do need to collect debuffs to unlock some hidden scenes and items though, of which there's actually a suprising number. Though I say unlock but pretty sure they're in the gallery anyways so you don't really need to see them in game. Saves are in json format but am suprised how much I've missed even after completing the relatively short 3 hour run.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes