Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
how do i cure hypnosis ? my hypnosis state last till the game is over...
You need Daybreak Sand medicine to cure Hypnosis, in case you have not unlocked the medicine, there's a back street house (First building to enter) that will do this, and it only requires you to be under the state of Hypnosis to initiate the scene.

Refer to Page 14 in case for more help on a comprehensive guide I posted.

Reactions: Lusxed

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Not sure if others know but it looks like the main developer has another project in the works. Of course very different compared to Hachina and Mermaiden. It still utilises the Unity Engine (which Im not a big fan of) but it looks like a tower defence game where you control a girl in a cyber suit and create turrets and laser cannons to defeat oncoming enemies.

It still looks early development and I would say it should be finished early next year. As for the sexual side of things theres nothing

Reactions: astray red

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Concealed Bamboo Blade - Obtained from the far right house in Plume Village, placed under a straw mat. (Requires Nose Bug)
Playing the latest version, this isn't here for me, any ideas why? I have the nose bug and I was able find the other item that gives 40% defense.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Playing the latest version, this isn't here for me, any ideas why? I have the nose bug and I was able find the other item that gives 40% defense.
Are you sure you are at Plume Village? I rechecked a checkpoint save of mines that doesn't have the item and the hidden item is exactly here still.

image_2024-04-28_215752038.png

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, I can go get the armor in Compost village, but there's nothing in Plume, here's my screenshots. I have mods now, the uncensored patch, but this was an issue before I installed them, and the screenshots were taken pre-mods too. I've beaten the game it's not a big deal, but if anyone has any ideas I'm curious. I'm playing the 64 bit version.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Yeah, I can go get the armor in Compost village, but there's nothing in Plume, here's my screenshots. I have mods now, the uncensored patch, but this was an issue before I installed them, and the screenshots were taken pre-mods too. I've beaten the game it's not a big deal, but if anyone has any ideas I'm curious. I'm playing the 64 bit version.
I see, then my only guess is that there's likely a pre-exquisite to see the item... if I recall, the room has a particular event to trigger, perhaps that needs to be done first unless you already done it?

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Can someone help me how to fix the character and enemies not showing on screen? im in 32bit v1.9 btw
Hm, I m not an expert for these things but maybe something helps:
- extract file with 7zip
- enable run program as admin
- install japanese language pack for windows & newest graphic drivers
- if not help try to use locale emulator for japanese (game should normally run without it though)

If still not running, ask for more help and maybe someone knows better with this issues. If I remember right I had the same problem with a game before too and the reason was I did not extract the files properly as I didn ´t know some programs struggle with japanese files, so 7zip is a good recommend program for these games. Good luck.

Reactions: PH_HentaiSama

PH_HentaiSama

Apr 30, 2023
Hm, I m not an expert for these things but maybe something helps:
- extract file with 7zip
- enable run program as admin
- install japanese language pack for windows & newest graphic drivers
- if not help try to use locale emulator for japanese (game should normally run without it though)

If still not running, ask for more help and maybe someone knows better with this issues. If I remember right I had the same problem with a game before too and the reason was I did not extract the files properly as I didn ´t know some programs struggle with japanese files, so 7zip is a good recommend program for these games. Good luck.
It's not work for me, the last one I didn't try is to "extract file with 7zip". So can I ask where can I download 7zip file?

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
It's not work for me, the last one I didn't try is to "extract file with 7zip". So can I ask where can I download 7zip file?

Here you go, as said ppl recommend it for unzipping japanese files, might solve your problem though, if not I ´m out of ideas.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Ver1.10修正済み
  • 回想シーンでのカラミカセの複合拘束でリング状の敵が背面に表示されたままになってしまう不具合を修正

Ver1.11修正済み
  • 妖の法衣イベント後に薙刀を振ると薙刀が一時的に非表示になってしまう不具合を修正
  • 緊縛状態で妖の法衣を解除すると緊縛状態の身体のメッシュが消えてしまう不具合を修正
  • ボス腐乱童子との戦闘開始時に画面上下の黒い帯が消えないことがある不具合を修正(処理を時限式に変更し不具合の発生を軽減)
  • ユラギの催眠歩行状態で別の敵に拘束されると催眠中のメッセージと選択肢が消えなくなる不具合を修正
Ver1.10 fixed
Corrected an issue where the ring-shaped enemy would remain displayed on the back due to the combination restraint of Karamikase in the flashback scene.

Ver1.11 fixed
Corrected an issue where the naginata would be temporarily hidden when swung the naginata after the Youkai Robe event.
Corrected an issue where the mesh of the bound body would disappear when releasing the demon's robe while bound.
Fixed an issue where the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen would not disappear at the start of the battle with the boss Furandoji (changed the process to a timed system to reduce the occurrence of the issue)
Fixed an issue where messages and options during hypnosis would not disappear if Yuragi was restrained by another enemy while in hypnosis walking state.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes