Collection Flash Video h0rs3 Collection [2022-06-05] [h0rs3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Updated Archive

you need all the parts to extract it.

Stand Alone Flash Player if you need it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dawiorx

Apr 22, 2020
Updated Archive

you need all the parts to extract it.

Stand Alone Flash Player if you need it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean i need all to extract them? I feel a bit lost so i'd be happy for idiot proof explanation. Do i have to get all zip files released into a folder together or how it works?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
What do you mean i need all to extract them? I feel a bit lost so i'd be happy for idiot proof explanation. Do i have to get all zip files released into a folder together or how it works?
A. You need Winrar or 7-zip
B. Put them all in the same folder, then select the first one and use one of the winrar extract options.
As an explanation, these are one archive split into multiple files to account for upload caps and possible downloads failing, but they only represent 1/12th of the entire file; by putting them all in one folder, the extractor can treat it like it is still a single 11GB. (You could theoretically have the files in different places; some extractors will ask you to select the next file, but for simplicity's sake, it's easier to put it in one place, and WinRAR/7-zip will do it automatically.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance Thread:

Added Update 2022-06-01 with:

Allanor and Firon
GaussWolf jackochallenge
Tiger in shower
Loona's werewolf party
Kraven
Loona's werewolf party (Intersex alt. version)
Sebastian and Hans
Tani and Nightfox

Anuv

Reactions: Kronixen

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Hello people. I made this upscale project a while back of old h0rs3 animations and I wanted to share it here for you all.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2021

View attachment 1906257
Something is wrong with the download, file might be malware it has none of the contents shown in your screenshot. I tried downloading it a second time and it came up with a completely different executable and no file, i had to wipe my pc to actually delete the folder.

Do not download OR run any exe, it shouldn't require that it should be a simple rar file.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Something is wrong with the download, file might be malware it has none of the contents shown in your screenshot. I tried downloading it a second time and it came up with a completely different executable and no file, i had to wipe my pc to actually delete the folder.

Do not download OR run any exe, it shouldn't require that it should be a simple rar file.
I can assure you that the file contains the folders in my image; while my word is not much, I provided the files currently present in the main download; it should be a 1594MiB rar file with a sha-256 hash of 9FDCC9EFF5E6C496862FC555C1121361F95AB0BF52A9858576F48F1DD898684D. Unfortunately, there are not many sites that allow uploading files of this size with no accountability. On my end, using U-block Origin and DNS blocking, the download initiated appears to be correct, so make sure ads are not subverting your download and your browser and network is secure.
The update in the main download includes everything up to 1 behind my post; I'll make an upload soon with the two latest vids.

Some of the pieces of the 12 part don't exist anymore
The main download includes the 12-part update I posted, and additional updates by CuirCuir up to the Anuv video (1 vid behind my Jul 4 post)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote