2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
Man I wish this dev wasn't just milking this shit, I used to be so hyped for this 10 years ago and now it's like I hear more of the less of it every update and it makes me sad. Come back Ctrl-Z and save us.

DDP69

Oct 6, 2023
"Active" is relative.
If I say to you that I'm working hard on a project and you pay me for it, but in truth I'm not doing anything, am I actually active or not so much? I mean, I'm actively telling you I'm doing something and you believe that.
Ahh, a classic case of Schrödingers Dev !

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and MrStal0ne

Saitai

Jan 23, 2023
Stop digging up this corpse. I tell you as a necromancer: “Be afraid of God”.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw
May 31, 2021
Thank God you didn't play it before 2005. Your disappointment would be beyond immesureable along side compounded interest per year.

At this point it's a saga - Cyber Lies & Façade.
While Crowchild has been developing HTH, I graduated from college, built up a professional career, got a GF, built a house, got married, got kids, payed off that house mortgage. My kids will leave for a college while Crow will be still converting Flash HTH scenes into Unity3D which may be bankrupt & obsolete and abandoned by that time. When I retire, Crow will be restarting next HTH iteration in an engine developed by our kids generation.
I can't describe this eternity in other words.

wcl666

Jul 27, 2022
Does the scenes have moans or audio? I only hear the music, I have HTH 0.673 btw

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Only a small amount of scenes have audio, and those are mostly with characters that have voices, which is only a few
I'd argue that the audio is of rather poor quality. Moans are subpar, like they were recorded on 5$ microphone and in general remind me of something my ex used to "produce" (she was a sweetheart but awful in bed). Voices...are better and it would be a pleasure to listen to what little there is if not for that quality/volume.

Reactions: limesseur
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes