• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
You want the girls? You want to become a Hero? You have to rescue em all! H-Rescue is a game that combines match-2, simple puzzle and beauties. How the story goes is base on your choices, and the fate of the girls will be in your hands. Beware the bad choices. But first, CAN YOU RESCUE EM ALL?

In an investigation of the missing girls, our main character and his support mage uncover a strange event in a cave. Meet the captured girls, rescue them, learn more about each girl's story, and decide their fate. And this choice will completely changed his life.

And one more thing, this game is not easy and not have any cheat. Let's find out if you think you can complete it.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-06
Release Date: 2020-01-30
Developer: G-Blood
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: 2020-01-30
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or why can't I find any hentai!?
saved all 8 puzzle girls and nothing thereafter

(Where is the save located? in file or in appdata/defaultcompany ?)
(Do I REALLY have to replay this shite to redo my choices!? )

Reactions: HunterSeeker

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
At least tell me where the save is located so I didn't enitrely waste my time, assuming it is even compatible with the +18 version.

Reactions: disguisedfish

Leotatted1981

Mar 11, 2018
i mean i have completed the game and none of those sex scene happen. even tried the cheat and still nothing lol

Aug 8, 2016
I did some requisite testing and figured it out. Dump the patch and patch manifest files into the primary folder (the one with the game app in it). If you already have the girl's ending unlocked you don't have to play through it again, just re-play their ending and you'll get their sex scene at the end.

Reactions: fappenings
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes