• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Nice tits, all they need to become perfect are nipple piercings, and that's exactly what She's told when asking her grandpa what the perfect gift to her man would be.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I THOUGHT that these people who, even though they READ the tags NTR, Swinging, Netorase, among others who say they don't like them, wouldn't disturb game threads with these tags anymore. Basically, the guys come here just to disturb or they are masochists.

If you don't like it, look for Vanilla games.

If I look for a game and read the TAGS and I'm not interested, I won't even access the game in question, simple as that.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HChroniclesNTR-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Is it weird or am I the only one triggered that she'll only 'take off her glasses' in that wedding photo, I mean shower, jogging?

Reactions: JFKdj

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For the moment the husband don't know anything of the wife cheating with the student, so it's the classic NTR = cheating.
There will be also a hotwife/cuckold (netorase) path?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes