H-Browse Ban

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Somehow I'm banned from H-Browse for spam even through I have never posted anything or even have an account. Sucks because I was following a thread that uploaded good western games almost daily. Rarely downloaded since the download speed sucked but it was a good place to find stuff.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I assume you mean those "my collection of h games", which there are thousands of around the net, and all linking to k2s, fileboom or uploaded. They are good for finding "new" games, but for downloading I'd never really bother. Then again if they didn't re-upload a game there which was originally uploaded by F95 I'd never knew about the zone.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I assume you mean those "my collection of h games", which there are thousands of around the net, and all linking to <removed>, <removed> or uploaded. They are good for finding "new" games, but for downloading I'd never really bother. Then again if they didn't re-upload a game there which was originally uploaded by F95 I'd never knew about the zone.
Yup. As you said I rarely downloaded unless I couldn't find the game anywhere else. It was mostly a good place for me to find new stuff. Meh I can still use a proxy to enter the site but I mostly don't understand how or why I got banned.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yup. As you said I rarely downloaded unless I couldn't find the game anywhere else. It was mostly a good place for me to find new stuff. Meh I can still use a proxy to enter the site but I mostly don't understand how or why I got banned.
In which site/forum you got ban?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm watching my own account at SVS comics.. I'm wondering how long it'll take before I get banned for providing alternative links to download the games faster, pointing out fake pics, telling off the uploaders for not providing info or responding to problems, and trying to warn people about viruses (virus is censored at SVS comics). I'm generally being helpful to those who are stumped, helping them figure out how to run the games. I am guilty of stating that I hate their only allowed uploaders. Can't use anything except banned, very banned, and really banned. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, I am considering opening a thread over on planet suzy with high speed downloads.. but uploading the files takes AGES and I've got around 80 gigs worth of comics and games.

• Haha
Reactions: Krukrufu

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
In which site/forum you got ban?

Meh I only checked out one thread and I can use an online proxy to access it so it's not that big a deal. I just found it weird that I got banned while being a lurker.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hate sites like those. I used sites like this one to find out about a game but then look for an alternate source. I did find one that wasn't bad that used weird upload sites that you have to go through 2-3 ad revenue pages to access the actual download but they weren't slow downloads and the games I got from them weren't virus'.

Reactions: Krukrufu