Others Gym Buddies [v0.1] [Gym Buddies]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
Will Mark focus on his gains or succumb to temptation?
In my playthrough, Mark will visit the gym for the first time, take a look around, turn back, go home to change into his swimming trunks, go back to the gym, completely renounce gains forever and dive head first into temptation.

• Haha
Reactions: hanwen1234

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"Will Mark focus on his gains or succumb to temptation?"

All I'm saying is, if you've got four gorgeous women eager to jump you from the beginning, do you really need gains? Clearly things are already working pretty well for you.
Nothing wrong with being healthier, or just wanting to be bigger.

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Played for a couple of minutes and thought, "Hmm, how do I save my progress"... and then it ended... :oops:

Reactions: Dammit

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
I think a good game mechanic would be that the MC gets more jacked as he trains and change appearence to dominate the girls, or at least that you could take the decision to do that or stay as he is.

Reactions: anonymguy124

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
v0.1 quick review

cute demo

• great music
  • pixel art is lovely to look at
  • light effective writing
  • mouse wheel game cool and just enough to be challenging, gave my middle finger a workout
  • the animation for the H scene was a little slow or at least was missing a few more frames
    • the girl looked ugly during the blowjob
    • the little detail of MC legs bouncing from her bj gave it that extra horny oomph (which is why the speed could have been more)
    • i liked that it had 6 stages to the bj
    • sfx were great and made the scene much more hot
    • and the scene could have used some music
this is something i would play once there is enough content. the minigames could be easier most of the times but that thread mill challenge was where i would say the fun caps, any harder and it won't be fun that i'll have to work my mouse beyond it's regular function and could damage the thing. i like that the H content was more than 3 stages. in the future, 5 or more at random would be enjoyable

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
pixel muscle mommy
too bad the game has almost no content for now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes