Wolf RPG - Completed - Gyaru Teacher's Lewd Lessons! Pixel-Sex Life Sim! [v1.01] [Angel Observer]

1. 2.00 star(s)

darthdingo

This one probably would've been better off either as a scene-viewer or something similar. The scenes are pretty good, being very well made and hot, but the gameplay can be boiled down to explore a bit, fuck to accumulate points so you get more positions, repeat. Maybe different animations/positions in specific areas, new clothes, toys, and making the areas more diverse. It's okay, but not that great. Still enjoyed it a bit.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

Not sure why this is a game.

An animation viewer with extra (pointless) steps, lacking in animation quality on top of that. "So what's the point?" you could be asking. Well, yes, that is definitely one of the questions of all time.

Walk around, interact with "!" icons to get points, slowly walk back to the PC to unlock new animations. The animations are maybe 5 frames played at different intervals to simulate speed options, and there is a fairly crude cumshot option for all of them. Take away the points and the walking about, add a menu to the side to pick location, and this doesn't need to be a game.

P.S.: There is an unlock that, at least in my game, read "Dominant Doggy" or something like that, yet that position is never unlocked? I guess that was meant to be the Condo? (Another location) I don't know, it puzzles me but this mystery ain't worth my time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Robloxman

ver. 1.01
    Was hoping for a My Summer Memories style game (h pixel art scenes with some hi-res ones sprinkled in), but got a glorified Photo viewer instead. The only reason I am giving this game a two-star rating instead of one is that the art is adequate and non-offensive.