Guro games thread

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Not to mention all the shota content that gets a free pass for whatever reason. It's like only underage girls are a problem, apparently underage boys are fine :unsure:

And not to mention that even some loli content somehow gets a pass too... The rules of this website are really uncertain...
The Staff review each "Rule 7" item individually. This also means that we need to be aware of the content in the first instance, sometimes content isn't really flagged for some time.

If you think something s violating Rule 7, then please report it.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
The Staff review each "Rule 7" item individually. This also means that we need to be aware of the content in the first instance, sometimes content isn't really flagged for some time.

If you think something s violating Rule 7, then please report it.
Yeah, i already spoke to one of the staff mods here and now i understand where they are coming from. Basically, if a game has loli but they look "unrealistic" enough, they get a pass. Which is fine by me. Although i normally avoid loli content, i can't say i am not guilty of making an exception here and there myself

Don't post anything that looks like a realistic child. That's Rule 7 in a nutshell

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah, i already spoke to one of the staff mods here and now i understand where they are coming from. Basically, if a game has loli but they look "unrealistic" enough, they get a pass. Which is fine by me. Although i normally avoid loli content, i can't say i am not guilty of making an exception here and there myself

Don't post anything that looks like a realistic child. That's Rule 7 in a nutshell
Loli by definition looks like a child. Unless your "unrealistic" is just a regular girl with a smaller chest there should be no meaningful distinction between "realistic" or "unrealistic"--if it's considered loli it's still designed to look like a fucking child. But I don't care about that or whether or not you're into that; what I'm into is guro and the best thread on this site for that got deleted because of an incredibly vague and likely personal decision by some moderator, which is pretty bullshit no matter how you look at it

They can come up with reasons as to why some loli content is justified and others aren't but they still shouldn't delete an entire thread because of it, especially when the topic and content of said thread aren't even related to loli. Best thing to do would've been remove the one or two instances of content that broke the rules and wagged their finger with a warning to be more careful about what gets added to the list. But oh, yeah, removing a large, quality thread makes for a pretty clean death too

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Loli by definition looks like a child. Unless your "unrealistic" is just a regular girl with a smaller chest there should be no meaningful distinction between "realistic" or "unrealistic"--if it's considered loli it's still designed to look like a fucking child. But I don't care about that or whether or not you're into that; what I'm into is guro and the best thread on this site for that got deleted because of an incredibly vague and likely personal decision by some moderator, which is pretty bullshit no matter how you look at it

They can come up with reasons as to why some loli content is justified and others aren't but they still shouldn't delete an entire thread because of it, especially when the topic and content of said thread aren't even related to loli. Best thing to do would've been remove the one or two instances of content that broke the rules and wagged their finger with a warning to be more careful about what gets added to the list. But oh, yeah, removing a large, quality thread makes for a pretty clean death too
Realistic as in the art/render-style. It's the reason that most things that fly on this site pertaining to loli are 2dcg games, cause the artstyle has exaggerated features that let you know that this isn't depicting an actual child (though the line is pretty blurry). Basically; hyper-realistic 3d render = no-go always, but style with exaggerated features (like big anime eyes) will likely get a pass. That's at least as far as I've understood it.

As for it being fair to remove the entire thread when it isn't focused on that? I think that's totally fair. At the end of the day, it's still linking to things that have been removed from the site for a reason, and trying to get around that *should* be grounds for having the post removed, even if I might not always personally agree with what the mod-team deems to be in violation of the rules

badmanbajing

Oct 9, 2018
Yeah, talked with the owner of the thread over Discord. The thread has been moved due to "distributing banned content." I guess it had a few games with loli content. All the work and research killed just like that. Moved basically means deleted/unaccessible.

View attachment 3265379
ah it's unfortunate, well i don't care with the loli part since im not interested with those, but do you have the preserved links in some way from those last active thread? or it's just from your cloud?

doppp

Aug 19, 2023
Hey there, the owner of the thread here.

I'm currently working on situation over deletion of my thread with staff team, but it will take it's time, until situation will be solved i won't really be active on this site.

Same goes with starting new thread, i don't know what games caused troubles to the site, so it would be really stupid trying to create new one, because it will get deleted as the old one.

I still have the MEGA links since i keep 'em on my cloud storage, but i will start backing up games on spare HDDs.

Anyways, thanks for keeping this much attention to my thread, i'll try my best to restore it.
thanks a lot

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
Update, after like months of silence.

Ahem, thread is dead, there's no chance of it coming back, for all my tries to keep the thread on site has been literally voided, since they literally marked my ticket about thread deletion as "resolved" and never answered.

I still dont know for what
exactly my thread fot banned, cuz the only notice was distributing banned content.
I don't even know what game or games in cause of that and what rule they broke.

There's literally nothing i can do with this, but to move on a different platform, i started this thread with only 1 thing in mind - fast and safe download of guro games through
mostly MEGA and F95zone itself.

What awaits us in future? Hell if i know...
I might consider moving to guro.cx or posting my links in Discord server provided by
Kurikuo, but in reality i cannot promise anything.

Maybe somewhere deep in my brain, there was a thought about this situation, but this thread existed for such a long time, making an entire community around it, but now it's literally ghost town.

Thanks for all of the support, distribution of
"banned" content will be taken away from this site.

Best wishes,
DDV

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
This has been handled in an objectively bad way for reasons that are still unclear. If the thread got removed due to the inclusion of specific games in it, surely it should be possible to republish the list without those titles... that would entail first knowing which ones to exclude.

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
This has been handled in an objectively bad way for reasons that are still unclear. If the thread got removed due to the inclusion of specific games in it, surely it should be possible to republish the list without those titles... that would entail first knowing which ones to exclude.
And that was my point with moderators, i tried reaching out to them, tried to indentify the banned by the server rules games, but all i was greeted was "this will take a long time to research all games, cuz the list is too big".

Sorry for my French, but it sounded like a
fucking excuse just to get my thread out of visibility, even if they spotted 1 game, that was breaking the rules, why they didn't contacted me first, like they're doing with lots of different users.

i'm feeling, that termination was literally took personally against our kinks and fetishes and i'm honestly really pissed about this situation, nothing is clear and when you keep digging deeper, it's only getting more rotten...

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Yeah theres definitely more behind it than meets the eye. But well never know. If they know that the list has banned games, then why do they need to look through a list to identify those games yknow? They ALREADY identified them by killing the thread due to including banned games lmao. Makes not a load of sense

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
What awaits us in future? Hell if i know...
I might consider moving to guro.cx or posting my links in Discord server provided by
Kurikuo, but in reality i cannot promise anything.
Also regarding my Discord server. Its not a ryona/guro server in any way. Its just a private place to hang out. However, I have a hidden channel in said server that allows all the TOS breaking stuff lol. Most in that server are my friends and know or dont know about its existence. I doubt many are interested, but I rather avoid having a ton of guro enjoyers in my place lmao. I allow a handful, but thats as far as it goes for now. You can add me. My Discord account is on my profile

Discords TOS is a lot stricter than F95s, so making a server specifically for this kinda stuff will get us all fucked eventually, except one would use a front. If there should be a higher interest its always possible to create a place and cover it as something else. Easy communication, no mod interference

Last edited:

poopguy188

Aug 8, 2023
Is there any chance we could start a new one and just review all the games beforehand to see if it matches their tos or whatever?

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Made a new Discord server for all this now. Everyone feel free to join. I wont post it here however, because everyone could see and also report it. Gotta keep it discreet. You can find my Discord name on my profiles about section

Last edited: