4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so apparently I suck and don't understand this game even though I am usually pretty good at side scrollers..

I leave the summoning area at the first of the game and come out.. but I die from lvl 3??? zombies because she can't hit them for hardly any damage at all.. they are like little mini-bosses in an rpg technically.. am I really supposed to just dodge and dodge and dodge.. while hitting them forever with little dmg of 7 or less each time?

or am i missing something? cuz if they grab you they do massive chunks of dmg and you can't even get away very fast, so they get to take a few huge chunks of hp off before you can get away possibly..

any help for understanding this game better?

edit: nevermind, it's just bad game design.. I see that you're supposed to ignore them and go underground to fight lvl 1 enemies..

it makes no sense, but anyways whatever.. lol

edit2: do they actually expect you to grind levels like crazy on this game? The champion is ridiculous because of the small area, but it would be doable IF the knockback of my attack was a consistent thing.. but sadly, the DEV didn't design it well and the champion decides by RNG(i guess?) if the knockback will happen or if he will just go through my attack and act like I didn't hit him.. and then proceed to stab and stab and stab..

I like the concept of the game, but man.. it's just bad in some ways. I've beaten unfair games a lot, but I can't believe what I'm seeing..

give you an example:
just now, I started the champion boss fight.. I messed up though and I jumped a bit too low.. he jumps and hits me.. (okay, this part is fair.) now, I fall on the ground.. she is laying there as I press direction buttons to get up.. he is VERY FAST so he goes and stabs me like 2 or 3 times (idk how many but it's fast)
so now I get up and I have 30-40% hp left.. all this is from basically 1 attack, when he hit me as I jumped. wow.. so fair, DEV, nice!

edt3: beat him by being very careful.. boring fight if I have to do it this way. :/ (use only 1 skill and continue to bait 1 type of attack over and over.. boring but it's the only way I saw to beat him since he does the grab and stab if he even just touches you.. it even happens when he gets hit HARD by a magic attack.. oh well.. grab and stab)

I'm guessing you are supposed to grind levels.. I've beat everything up to this point and I'm lvl 8 still.. you really get no xp pretty much and the enemies don't even have a grab attack.. they just grab you if you are by them.. no animation warning or anything..

edit4: well, in terms of trash game design in boss fights, this is the king of all.. Vivi can and will stunlock you to death, even if you get hit 1 time..
and the best part it yet to come! you can't hurt her when she is shielded, while she shoots her stunlocking magic at you..
AND.. wait, there's more! she can also one-shot you if you touch her dark magic she casts! ..all while fighting other witches that cast huge fireballs and grab you too! Wow, thanks DEV! nice fair game, totally :/

edit5: I beat vivi using the hp regen ring and being EXTREMELY careful.. now I'm level 15, almost 16 and the DEV says hey now you need to go to a hot spring and put medicine in it.. but there are level 27s there that I have to work stupidly hard to kill even one at a time..
..I mean, srsly?!?! lvl 27? I've been all over the map, killed way more enemies for money and xp than I should have.. and I'm only lvl 15.. fuck you DEV.

Last edited:

TechCom

May 30, 2023
so apparently I suck and don't understand this game even though I am usually pretty good at side scrollers..
The worm was hard for me. The rest was mostly just getting used to patterns and getting better.
Yeah those level 27 enemies were hard. If you want to cheat you can use the elevator so they can't hit you.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The worm was hard for me. The rest was mostly just getting used to patterns and getting better.
Yeah those level 27 enemies were hard. If you want to cheat you can use the elevator so they can't hit you.
yeah, I see this game as more difficult than dark souls, since you have to get it almost perfect or you're done..

at least dark souls gives me quite a bit of room to still survive after you get hit once, with the exception of a few insta-kill moves in those games.. or if you play as a level 1 through the whole game..

and in dark souls games, against a lot of bosses I was able to just run and do my own thing.. and still win..

only a few bosses in the dark souls games are actually very challenging to the degree that you have to strive for perfection or die..

I did notice that this DEV knows his boss fights are cheap and that's why in most of them he includes a little ledge you can escape to.. if you are killed too quickly lol

funny part is that, just for a bit of entertainment I tried the cheat engine, but I didn't actually save afterwards..
I learned something interesting though.. if you barely cheat.. like, making your hp to 400,mp to 50 str to 46, int(unchanged)..
you literally just made the game fair. lol I noticed that I still had to fight hard to win, but the cheap part was gone..

it makes me realize that the DEV mind is on the same wavelength as a lvl 1 dark souls run, and he didn't want the game to be fair at all from the beginning.. because if he did, he could easily fix it all by increasing the number of skill points you get or increasing the exp you get.. either way you would get more skill points and it would even out the gameplay from lvl 1 dark souls run to something more manageable..

anyways this got too long, sry.. was just trying to explain lol (also, to say it again.. I didn't cheat and save it.. even though I probably should lol)

Reactions: TechCom

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 298387

Overview:
The dark magician VIVI and the army of the dead attacked the fairy forest.
To save the captured fairies, they summoned the goddess "Airi."
What Airi saw on the human battle field was...?​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: 2019-06-18
Developer: KAIRI SOFT
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to GShtuc for sharing.

View attachment 298383 View attachment 298384 View attachment 298385 View attachment 298386 View attachment 298388 View attachment 298389 View attachment 298390 View attachment 298391
Mods, all links are down!

Reactions: BobMatt21

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Mods, all links are down!
Instead of writing "Mods, hepl!1one" that literally no one will read, try reporting the first post that had these links. That way you get their attention and if I recall correctly, it was in the FAQ of this website.

EDIT: It is already fixed, so no reason to do that...just a note for the future how to best proceed with this kind of situation.

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
Instead of writing "Mods, hepl!1one" that literally no one will read, try reporting the first post that had these links. That way you get their attention and if I recall correctly, it was in the FAQ of this website.

EDIT: It is already fixed, so no reason to do that...just a note for the future how to best proceed with this kind of situation.
I did see the report option, and I wanted to use it to say links are down but there wasn't a subcategory under reports for "expired links" so I just thought to comment instead. Sorry regardless.

Reactions: Buziol

Dababy2169420

May 15, 2020
Hey guys I need some help. I downloaded the game but it keeps crashing on startup and idk why. I saw a couple users in the past had the same problem, but unfortunately it seem they didn't get a fix. But Im hoping my luck will be a little better.

I used all the different resolutions and framerates, I launched it as an administrator, I even uninstall, reinstall and extracted everything and its still crashing. And I cant blame my computer as its pretty up to date spec wise, so I dont know why this is happening.

So please, if anyone could help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it, because I really wanna try this game out. Thanks in advance.

wilsy53

Feb 12, 2018
Hey guys I need some help. I downloaded the game but it keeps crashing on startup and idk why. I saw a couple users in the past had the same problem, but unfortunately it seem they didn't get a fix. But Im hoping my luck will be a little better.

I used all the different resolutions and framerates, I launched it as an administrator, I even uninstall, reinstall and extracted everything and its still crashing. And I cant blame my computer as its pretty up to date spec wise, so I dont know why this is happening.

So please, if anyone could help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it, because I really wanna try this game out. Thanks in advance.
Your likely using W11. Find a link in the comments and download that one. That one will be latest and works with W11

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes